Leaving Sweden

Leaving the University

Please make sure to return your office key, key card and if applicable, credit card and cell phone when you leave the University. Also remember to empty your room on personal items.

Swedish Tax Agency

If you leave Sweden in order to live abroad for at least one year, then you have to notify the Tax Agency at least one week before departure.

More information about moving from Sweden

Swedish Pensions Agency

You might need to contact the Swedish Pensions Agency regarding future pension issues. Please read the information in English on our internal web site "Pension information for temporary staff".

Link to the internal website "Inforum" at Örebro University

Contact information for the Swedish Pensions Agency

Bank account

Contact you bank and close your bank account. This can be difficult to do from abroad.

Updated: 2015-05-07

Editor: Linnea Sundström