All students are required to have a health insurance valid in Sweden. It is recommended that this insurance also covers dental care. European students have to bring the European Health Insurance Card, issued in the home country.

Also make sure that you have an insurance that covers your personal belongings if anything should happen.

Read more about the European Health Insurance Card

Updated: 2015-05-04

Editor: This is an email address