If you wish to apply to Örebro University as an exchange student, you need to fill in the online application.
The application for autumn semester 2014 is now closed. The application for spring semester 2015 will open on September 15, 2014.
Your application is complete with the following documents included:
- A printed version of the application form
- A filled in course selection form ( Course Selection Form )
- A transcript in English stating courses, grades and credits
- For Music students only: recordings, see information on the right hand side.
Your application must reach us no later than:
- April 15 - for autumn semester 2014 and/or full academic year 2014/15
- October 15 - for the spring semester 2015
After finishing your online application you have two options in order to send us the application documents:
- If your Coordinator at your home University email us your complete application with required documents as a scanned pdf (at the latest on the deadline date above) you do not have to send us the original application by regular mail. Email
- If your Coordinator cannot email your application you have to send in the original application by regular mail. The application must reach us at the latest by deadline stated above.
Fax: +46-19-30 12 99
When your application has been processed by the International Office, a Letter of Acceptance will be sent to you, along with pre-departure information and a course list.