The online application for spring semester 2016 is closed. The application for autumn semester 2016 will open in mid-March 2016.
We have an online application procedure for admission and housing (in the same form). The deadlines are April 15 for autumn semester and/or full academic year and October 15 for spring semester.
- Students make an online application, print it out and sign it.
- The coordinator at the home university signs the application.
- The application, together with supporting documents, is then scanned and emailed to as a pdf. Please do not send any hard copies of the application.
The mandatory supporting documents to the application are:
- A printed version of the application form
- A filled in course selection form
- A transcript in English stating courses, grades and credits
- For Music students only: recordings, see information on the right hand side.
Erasmus students, important information!
Please note that you cannot send in your Learning Agreement together with your application! When your courses are approved and you have got your Letter of Acceptance with the course list you can email your Learning Agreement to us. We will then send it to the appropriate School for signing and they will send it back to you. Please note that we do not sign any Learning Agreements at the International Office!
How to fill in your Learning Agreement