Student Housing

Students with a Swedish Personal Identity Number (personnummer) can apply for student accommodation at the housing company ÖBO.
For more information about ÖBO's student accommodation please check their website

Link to ÖBO website

There are also some other private Housing Companies

Link to list of housing companies

Since there is a limited number of rooms, please start the application process as soon as possible

Students without a Personal Identity Number will be offered accommodation via Örebro University.

Updated: 2015-10-16

Editor: This is an email address