Kursen ges vårterminen 2014 som en universitetsgemensam kurs.
Higher education credits: 7,5.
Main content of the course
- Data characteristics and assumptions of data to be used in SEM modeling
- Model building in SEM framework
- Model testing using MPlus software
- Major strengths and weaknesses of the common SEM techniques
- Use of model fit statistics to evaluate SEM models
- Proper and responsible use of SEM procedures
For more information please contact Maarten van Zalk,
Send the application form to:
701 82 Örebro
Bifoga ett registreringsintyg alternativt ett intyg om antagning till utbildning på forskarnivå.(Gäller ej doktorander antagna till forskarutbildning vid Örebro universitet).
Please enclose certificate of registration/decision on admission to research studies. (Not applicable to doctoral students admitted at Örebro University.
Special requirement: The students need to bring their own laptop computers (with Windows operating system) with the software SPSS (15.0 or higher) and Mplus (version 5.0 or higher) installed.
For international students coming from outside Sweden
You are able to apply for one specific workshop, several workshops, or all workshops free of charge. If you do not follow all the workshops, you will not be granted the full course credits. However, you will be able to receive a certificate for the specific workshop you have successfully completed.
More information on the english web.