Anna ÖhmanTitle: Senior Lecturer School/office: School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
About Anna Öhman
Anna Öhman is senior lecturer in education at Örebro university with focus on special needs. She has a background as a teacher in upper secondary school in subjects such as philosophy and French language, with a broad experience from teaching. Anna has further education in special needs education and has worked as special needs educator in upper secondary schools. Her research interest concerns the assessment field, foremost classroom assessment and feedback practices in multimodal interaction. In her present research project, Anna focuses on concerns within special education, such as students’ perceptions of special educational support and various professions’ understandings of inclusion as concept and practice. Anna works within the special needs educators program as well as teachers’ education at Örebro university. She has a degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Educational work with a specialization in vocational education and pedagogical content knowledge. Anna has peer reviewed research articles for Learning, Culture and Social Interaction
Articles in journals
- Bagger, A. & Öhman, A. (2021). Hållbar inkludering: En väg till ett hållbart samhälle?. Utbildning och Demokrati, 30 (1), 3-7.
- Öhman, A. (2018). Twist and shape: Feedback practices within creative subject content of hairdressing education. Vocations and Learning, 11 (3), 425-448.
- Öhman, A. & Tanner, M. (2017). Creating space for students' concerns: Embodied feedback practices in hairdressing education. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, 14, 79-93.
- Öhman, A. (2017). Nyckelkompetenser eller professionellt omdöme?: En kritisk diskussion av nyliberala influenser inom yrkesutbildning. Kapet (elektronisk), 13 (1), 59-73.
- Öhman, A. (2016). Kameraanvändning i videoobservation. Kapet (elektronisk), 12 (2), 75-85.
- Öhman, A. & Bagger, A. (2021). Feedback from the point of view of students with special educational needs. Paper presented at Feedback Literacy: From Education to Professional Practice, University of Surrey, Guildford UK (Online symposium), January 12-13, 2021.
- Öhman, A. & Bagger, A. (2020). UDL in practise as a tool for inclusion: success factors and challenges. Paper presented at Universal Design for Learning (UDL), Högskolan Kristianstad, Sweden (digital conference), October 7-8, 2020.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Öhman, A. (2017). Återkoppling i interaktion: En studie av klassrumsbaserad bedömning i frisörutbildningen. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Karlstad: Karlstads universitet.
Licentiate theses, monographs
- Öhman, A. (2015). Cykler och loopar i Salongen: En studie av återkoppling i frisörklassrummet. Lic. Karlstad: Karlstads universitet.
- Öhman, A. (2022). Bedömning för alla? En SMART forskningsöversikt över specialpedagogiska behov och kunskapsbedömning.. Örebro universitet (Rapporter i pedagogik 26).