Dinh-Cuong HoangTitle: Researcher School/office: School of Science and Technology
Phone: +46 19 301359
About Dinh-Cuong Hoang
My research interests lie at the intersection of computer vision, robotics, and machine learning. I am particularly interested in applications of 2D/3D segmentation, reconstruction, object detection and pose estimation algorithms in problems involving vision-based robotic tasks. More specifically, I am currently focused on deep learning-based methods for robotic manipulation, or grasping.
Articles in journals | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, monographs |
Articles in journals
- Hoang, D. , Lilienthal, A. & Stoyanov, T. (2020). Object-RPE: Dense 3D Reconstruction and Pose Estimation with Convolutional Neural Networks. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 133.
- Hoang, D. , Lilienthal, A. & Stoyanov, T. (2020). Panoptic 3D Mapping and Object Pose Estimation Using Adaptively Weighted Semantic Information. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5 (2), 1962-1969.
- Hoang, D. , Stork, J. A. & Stoyanov, T. (2022). Context-Aware Grasp Generation in Cluttered Scenes. In: IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2022), Philadelphia, USA, May 23-27, 2022. Paper presented at IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2022), Philadelphia, USA, May 23-27, 2022.
- Hoang, D. , Stoyanov, T. & Lilienthal, A. J. (2019). Object-RPE: Dense 3D Reconstruction and Pose Estimation with Convolutional Neural Networks for Warehouse Robots. In: 2019 European Conference on Mobile Robots, ECMR 2019 Proceedings. Paper presented at 2019 European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR), Prague, Czech Republic, September 4-6, 2019. IEEE.
Doctoral theses, monographs
- Hoang, D. (2021). Vision-based Perception For Autonomous Robotic Manipulation. (Doctoral dissertation). Örebro: Örebro University.