Da SunTitle: Researcher School/office: School of Science and Technology
Phone: +46 19 303365
About Da Sun
Da Sun is a researcher at the centre for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems at Örebro University.
Da Sun received the B.Eng. and Ph.D. degrees in mechatronics from the University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW, Australia, in 2012 and 2016, respectively. From 2016 to 2017, he was a Research Fellow with the National University of Singapore, Singapore. His current research interests include robotics, machine learning, and control theory.
Da Sun was a recipient of the Chinese GovernmentAward for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad in 2016. He has achieved more than 20 publications as a leading or corresponding author, where the majority of his papers are published in top-ranking journals in robotics, machine learning, and control areas, such as IEEE Transactions on Robotics, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, and Automatica.
Articles in journals
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. , Zhang, S. , Loutfi, A. & Andreasson, H. (2023). Fuzzy Cluster-based Group-wise Point Set Registration with Quality Assessment. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 32, 550-564.
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. & Andreasson, H. (2022). FuzzyPSReg: Strategies of Fuzzy Cluster-based Point Set Registration. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 38 (4), 2632-2651.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. & Loutfi, A. (2022). Type-2 Fuzzy Model-based Movement Primitives for Imitation Learning. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 38 (4), 2462-2480.
- Sun, D. & Liao, Q. (2021). Asymmetric Bilateral Telerobotic System with Shared Autonomy Control. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 29 (5), 1863-1876.
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. & Andreasson, H. (2021). Point Set Registration for 3D Range Scans Using Fuzzy Cluster-based Metric and Efficient Global Optimization. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 43 (9), 3229-3246.
- Sun, D. , Kiselev, A. , Liao, Q. , Stoyanov, T. & Loutfi, A. (2020). A New Mixed Reality - based Teleoperation System for Telepresence and Maneuverability Enhancement. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 50 (1), 55-67.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. , Kiselev, A. , Stoyanov, T. & Loutfi, A. (2020). Shared mixed reality-bilateral telerobotic system. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 134.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. & Loutfi, A. (2020). Single Master Bimanual Teleoperation System with Efficient Regulation. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 36 (4), 1022-1037.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. , Stoyanov, T. , Kiselev, A. & Loutfi, A. (2019). Bilateral telerobotic system using Type-2 fuzzy neural network based moving horizon estimation force observer for enhancement of environmental force compliance and human perception. Automatica, 106, 358-373.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. , Gu, X. , Changsheng, L. & Ren, H. (2019). Multilateral Teleoperation With New Cooperative Structure Based on Reconfigurable Robots and Type-2 Fuzzy Logic. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 49 (8), 2845-2859.
- Liao, Q. & Sun, D. (2019). Sparse and Decoupling Control Strategies based on Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Models. IEEE transactions on systems, man and cybernetics. Part B. Cybernetics, 51 (2), 947-960.
- Liao, Q. & Sun, D. (2018). Interaction Measures for Control Configuration Selection Based on Interval Type-2 Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Model. IEEE transactions on fuzzy systems, 26 (5), 2510-2523.
- Sun, D. & Liao, Q. (2018). Type-2 Fuzzy Logic based Time-delayed Shared Control in Online-switching Tele-operated and Autonomous Systems. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 101, 138-152.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. & Ren, H. (2018). Type-2 Fuzzy Modeling and Control for Bilateral Teleoepration System With Dynamic Uncertianties and Time-Varying Delays. IEEE transactions on industrial electronics (1982. Print), 65 (1), 447-459.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2017). Neural Network-Based Passivity Control of Teleoperation System Under Time-Varying Delays. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 47 (7), 1666-1680.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2017). Time domain passivity control of time-delayed bilateral telerobotics with prescribed performance. Nonlinear dynamics, 87, 1253-1270.
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. , Cai, W. , Li, S. & Wang, Y. (2017). Type-1 and Type-2 effective Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models for decentralized control of multi-input-multi-output processes. Journal of Process Control, 52, 26-44.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2016). A novel approach for stability and transparency control of nonlinear bilateral teleoperation system with time delays. Control Engineering Practice, 47, 15-27.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2016). Stability Control of Force-Reflected Nonlinear Multilateral Teleoperation System under Time-Varying Delays. Journal of Sensors, 2016.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2016). Transparent four-channel bilateral control architecture using modified wave variable controllers under time delays. Robotica (Cambridge. Print), 34 (4), 859-875.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2016). Wave-Variable-Based Passivity Control of Four-Channel Nonlinear Bilateral Teleoperation System Under Time Delays. IEEE/ASME transactions on mechatronics, 21 (1), 238-253.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2015). Enhancing flexibility of the dual-master-dual-slave multilateral teleoperation system. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications, 300-305.
- Sun, D. , Naghdy, F. & Du, H. (2014). Application of wave-variable control to bilateral teleoperation systems: A survey. Annual Reviews in Control, 38 (1), 12-31.
- Stoyanov, T. , Krug, R. , Kiselev, A. , Sun, D. & Loutfi, A. (2018). Assisted Telemanipulation: A Stack-Of-Tasks Approach to Remote Manipulator Control. In: 2018 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS). Paper presented at IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Madrid, Spain, October 1-5, 2018. (pp. 6640-6645). IEEE Press.