Florian DubocqTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: School of Science and Technology
Phone: +46 19 303000
About Florian Dubocq
Florian Dubocq is a PhD student in evrionmental chemistry in the Man-Technology-Environment research centre (MTM). His research within the field of non-target analysis using different statistical tools as PCA, HCA, KMD ... to study the presence and the evolution of pollutants in different environmental matrices, mainly concerning the halogenated molecules.
Articles in journals
- Dubocq, F. , Bergdís Björk, B. B. , Wang, T. & Kärrman, A. (2022). Comparison of extraction and clean-up methods for comprehensive screening of organic micropollutants in fish using gas chromatography coupled to high-resolution mass spectrometry. Chemosphere, 286 (Pt 3).
- Cormier, B. , Gambardella, C. , Tato, T. , Perdriat, Q. , Costa, E. , Veclin, C. , Le Bihanic, F. , Grassl, B. & et al. (2021). Chemicals sorbed to environmental microplastics are toxic to early life stages of aquatic organisms. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 208.
- Cormier, B. , Le Bihanic, F. , Cabar, M. , Crebassa, J. , Blanc, M. , Larsson, M. , Dubocq, F. , Yeung, L. W. Y. & et al. (2021). Chronic feeding exposure to virgin and spiked microplastics disrupts essential biological functions in teleost fish. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 415.
- Dubocq, F. , Kärrman, A. , Gustavsson, J. & Wang, T. (2021). Comprehensive chemical characterization of indoor dust by target, suspect screening and nontarget analysis using LC-HRMS and GC-HRMS. Environmental Pollution, 276.
- Schulze, B. , van Herwerden, D. , Allan, I. , Bijlsma, L. , Etxebarria, N. , Hansen, M. , Merel, S. , Vrana, B. & et al. (2021). Inter-laboratory mass spectrometry dataset based on passive sampling of drinking water for non-target analysis. Scientific Data, 8 (1).
- Dubocq, F. , Wang, T. , Yeung, L. W. Y. , Sjöberg, V. & Kärrman, A. (2020). Characterization of the Chemical Contents of Fluorinated and Fluorine-Free Firefighting Foams Using a Novel Workflow Combining Nontarget Screening and Total Fluorine Analysis. Environmental Science and Technology, 54 (1), 245-254.
- Dubocq, F. , Bjurlid, F. , Ydstål, D. , Titaley, I. A. , Reiner, E. , Wang, T. , Almirall, X. O. & Kärrman, A. (2020). Organic contaminants formed during fire extinguishing using different firefighting methods assessed by nontarget analysis. Environmental Pollution, 265.
- Schönlau, C. , Larsson, M. , Dubocq, F. , Rotander, A. , Van der Zande, R. , Engwall, M. & Kärrman, A. (2019). Effect-Directed Analysis of Ah Receptor-Mediated Potencies in Microplastics Deployed in a Remote Tropical Marine Environment. Frontiers in Environmental Science, 7.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Dubocq, F. (2020). Optimizing nontarget workflows for identification of organic contaminants in various matrices.
Örebro: Örebro University.
Document in full text in Diva
- Dubocq, F. , Bæringsdóttir, B. B. , Wang, T. & Kärrman, A. Comparing extraction methods for comprehensive screening of organic micropollutants in fish using gas chromatography coupled to high-resolution mass spectrometry.
- Dubocq, F. , Kärrman, A. , Gustavsson, J. & Wang, T. Comprehensive chemical characterization of indoor dust by target, suspect screening and nontarget analysis using liquid chromatography and gas chromatography coupled with high resolution mass spectrometry.