Articles in journals | Books | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries | Manuscripts |
Articles in journals
- Karni, L. , Jusufi, I. , Nyholm, D. , Klein, G. O. & Memedi, M. (2022). Toward Improved Treatment and Empowerment of Individuals With Parkinson Disease: Design and Evaluation of an Internet of Things System. JMIR Formative Research, 6 (6).
- Karni, L. , Dalal, K. , Memedi, M. , Kalra, D. & Klein, G. O. (2020). Information and Communications Technology-Based Interventions Targeting Patient Empowerment: Framework Development. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22 (8).
- Traore, L. , Assélé Kama, A. , Lim Choi Keung, S. , Karni, L. , Klein, G. O. , Lilja, M. , Scandurra, I. , Verdoy, D. & et al. (2019). User-Centered Design of the C3-Cloud Platform for Elderly with Multiple Diseases: Functional Requirements and Application Testing. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, 264, 843-847.
- Alexopoulou, S. , Fart, F. , Jonsson, A. , Karni, L. , Kenalemang, L. M. , Krishna, S. , Lindblad, K. , Loutfi, A. & et al. Kristoffersson, E. (ed.) & Nilsson, K. (ed.) (2018). Successful ageing in an interdisciplinary context: popular science presentations. Örebro: Örebro University.
- Despotou, G. , Laleci Erturkmen, G. B. , Yuksel, M. , Sarigul, B. , Lindman, P. , Jaulent, M. , Bouaud, J. , Traore, L. & et al. (2020). Localisation, Personalisation and Delivery of Best Practice Guidelines on an Integrated Care and Cure Cloud Architecture: The C3-Cloud Approach to Managing Multimorbidity. In: Louise B. Pape-Haugaard, Christian Lovis, Inge Cort Madsen, Patrick Weber, Per Hostrup Nielsen, Philip Scott, Digital Personalized Health and Medicine. Paper presented at 30th Medical Informatics Europe Conference (MIE 2020), Geneva's International Conference Center, Geneva, Switzerland, April 28 - May 1, 2020 (pp. 623-627). IOS Press.
- Karni, L. , Memedi, M. & Klein, G. O. (2019). Targeting Patient Empowerment via ICT interventions: An ICT-specific Analytical Framework. In: AMCIS 2019 Proceedings. Paper presented at 25th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2019), Cancun, Mexico, August 15-17, 2019. Cancun, Mexico: Association for Information Systems.
- Karni, L. , Memedi, M. , Kolkowska, E. & Klein, G. O. (2018). EMPARK: Internet of Things for Empowerment and Improved Treatment of Patients with Parkinson's Disease. Paper presented at International Congress of Parkinson´s Disease and Movement Disorders, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China, 5-9 October, 2018. John Wiley & Sons.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Karni, L. (2022). Health Information Technology for Empowering Elderly Patients with Chronic Diseases. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro University.