Shiyu ZhangTitle: Researcher School/office: School of Science and Technology
Phone: +46 19 303000
About Shiyu Zhang
From August 2019, I am a postdoctoral researcher in Centre for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS), Örebro University. Before that, I obtained my Ph.D. in Navigation, Guidance and Control from Beihang University in 2019 and Bachelor degree in Automation from Hefei University of Technology in 2014.
I am interested in enabling the robotic systems to work in high level autonomy, which can flexibly react to online changes while safely working in a long term without human assistance. It is critical for applications where the robots have to perform tasks in unpredictable and variable environments, such as exploring space and working around people. My current research interests focus on real-time planning and control for robots, especially dealing with problems in complex real-world situations, e.g., involving multiple robots, complex tasks and uncertainties. The underneath technologies include modeling and efficient computation methods for complex optimization problems, safe and reliable learning, etc.
Articles in journals
- Zhang, S. , Dai, S. & Zhao, Y. (2022). Continuous trajectory planning based on learning optimization in high dimensional input space for serial manipulators. Engineering optimization (Print), 54 (10), 1724-1742.
- Zhang, S. & Pecora, F. (2021). Online Sequential Task Assignment With Execution Uncertainties for Multiple Robot Manipulators. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 6 (4), 6993-7000.
- Zhang, S. , Zanchettin, A. M. , Villa, R. & Dai, S. (2020). Real-time trajectory planning based on joint-decoupled optimization in human-robot interaction. Mechanism and machine theory, 144.
- Zhang, S. , Dai, S. , Zanchettin, A. M. & Villa, R. (2020). Trajectory Planning Based on Non-Convex Global Optimization for Serial Manipulators. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 84, 89-105.
- Zhang, S. & Dai, S. (2019). Real-time kinematical optimal trajectory planning for haptic feedback manipulators. Simulation, 95 (7), 621-635.
- Zhang, S. & Dai, S. (2018). Real-Time Trajectory Generation for Haptic Feedback Manipulators in Virtual Cockpit Systems. Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering, 18 (4), 041015-1-041015-11.
- Zhang, S. & Dai, S. (2018). Workspace analysis for haptic feedback manipulator in virtual cockpit system. Virtual Reality, 22 (4), 321-338.