Routledge Advances in Feminist Studies and Intersectionality is committed to the development of new feminist and profeminist perspectives on changing gender relations, with special attention to: • Intersections between gender and power differentials, based on age, class, dis/abilities, ethnicity, nationality, racialisation, sexuality, violence, and other social divisions
• Intersections of societal dimensions and processes of continuity and change: culture, economy, generativity, polity, sexuality, science and technology
• Embodiment: Intersections of discourse and materiality, and of sex and gender
• Transdisciplinarity: intersections of humanities, social sciences, medical, technical and natural sciences
• Intersections of different branches of feminist theorizing, including: historical materialist feminisms, postcolonial and anti-racist feminisms, radical feminisms, sexual difference feminisms, queerfeminisms, cyberfeminisms, posthuman feminisms, critical studies on men and masculinities
• A critical analysis of the travelling of ideas, theories and concepts
• A politics of location, reflexivity and transnational contextualizing that reflects the basis of the Series framed within European diversity and transnational power relations
For a full list of published and forthcoming volumes, follow this link.