About this project
The aim of "Postoperative recovery in adults" is to in a day surgery population comprising 600 adult patients psychometrically test two different questionnaires, Quality of Postoperative Recovery and Post-discharge Surgical Recovery Scale. Furthermore, to explore the relationship between personality (Big-five scale) and postoperative recovery as well as by a concept analyses define postoperative recovery. The project also includes a meta-analysis including data (patients) from seven different countries, project leader Professor Paul Myles in Australia.
- Ewa Idvall, Malmö högskola och Skånes universitetssjukhus
- Katarina Berg, Hälsouniversitetet i Linköping
- Lars Brundin, Hälsouniversitetet i Linköping
- Mitra Unosson, Hälsouniversitetet i Linköping
- Paul Myles, Monash University