The course aims to provide the doctoral student with knowledge on the scientific publishing process, excercise and practical training on writing and analyzing scientific texts.
The course includes:
- Study of the principles of scientific writing;
- Review of scientific articles;
- Writing of one's own scientific article.
Intended course learning outcome
To obtain a passing grade, the doctoral student shall demonstrate:
- In-depth knowledge on the subject area of scientific texts and publication process;
- Knowledge about the structure, content and design of scientific texts;
- Advanced proficiency in searching, summarizing, reviewing and writing scientific texts;
- Ability to analyse and critically evaluate scientific texts;
- Advanced proficiency in oral communication of scientific reviews.