Oruprint is a printing and copying system for students and members of staff at Örebro University. Via Oruprint you can print, make copies or scan documents.
New student - Getting Started
- Printing can be done from any of the school's computer labs, from the computers at the University Library, or from your personal laptop.
- You have access to a total of 16 printers/copiers at the university.
- You manage your printing through the Oruprint system (see the Oruprint self-service link to the right). Here you can see what printouts have been made and how much money you have left etc.
- You pay for your printouts and copies via the external payment service PayEx.
- The printing services are managed by the Printing Office, Repro, in Långhuset. They also offer a copying service.