During the period 1–22 November, Örebro University will be replacing a number of their administrative systems. One of these is the student registry Ladok. These changes will affect you as a student since the student portal Studentforum will then close. Blackboard, however, will be up and running as usual. Remember to sign up for exams before 1 November. Also, take the opportunity to create and print transcripts if you need to.
The Swedish Board of Student Finance (CSN) are aware that Örebro University will be replacing several of their systems during this period.
The exam sign-up feature will close on 1 November 11:59 pm
In preparation for the replacement of administrative systems at the University, the windows for signing up for exams will be slightly altered. Some will, for example, be shorter than normal. You will find the information that applies to you in Studentforum until 1 November. You will also receive information from your school, for instance via Blackboard or email.
Remember that signing up for exams is compulsory, so make sure you read the information sent to you by your school. If you cannot find the information, contact the Student Services Centre.
If you like to check your exam sign-up, contact the Student Services Centre.
Studentforum will close on 5 November and be replaced on 22 November by Studenttjänster
As a student, you are expected to attend to various matters relating to your studies using the features and services provided in Studentforum. When Studentforum closes on 1 November, there are certain things that you will not be able to do yourself until the new student portal Studenttjänster opens on 22 November. In the meantime, there are alternative solutions on offer. Please note that these restrictions are temporary.
- You will not be able to view your results and create transcripts. If you need a transcript, visit the Student Services Centre. The processing time will be longer than usual
- You will not be able to register on courses. If you have any questions on course registration, contact your school
- You will not be able to sign up for exams. Read the information sent to you by your school. If you cannot find the information, visit the Student Services Centre
- You will not be able to register yourself if you wish to drop out of a course. If you have any questions on dropping courses, contact your school
- You will not be able to view your scanned written examinations. If you need access to your scanned written examination, visit the Student Services Centre
- You will not be able to block or change any of the features connected to your University card. If you need help blocking your University card, visit the Student Services Centre
- You will not be able to activate a new University card
- You will not be able to view any course evaluation reports until the new portal, Studenttjänster, is launched
- You will not be able to apply for a degree certificate until the new portal, Studenttjänster, is launched. If you have any questions, please contact the Degrees Administration
- You will not be able to view or change your contact details until the new portal, Studenttjänster, is launched
- You will not be able to change your email address until the new portal, Studenttjänster, is launched
- You will not be able to set up an ORU account until the new portal, Studenttjänster, is launched.
- Course schedules can be found here
- Course and programme syllabuses can be found here
These services and features will not be affected
- Blackboard. Log in via www.oru.se/blackboard
- Borrowing books
- Accessing buildings and rooms
- Booking group study rooms
- Computer rooms
- Collecting take-home examinations from the Student Services Centre
- Viewing digital examinations
- Viewing schedules
- Viewing course and programme syllabuses
- Collecting transcripts from the Student Services Centre
After Studentforum has closed, there may be a delay in the registration of grades, scanning of examinations and so on.
Since a number of systems will be replaced, all schools will have an increased workload. We therefore kindly ask for your understanding if any service requests you may have take somewhat longer than usual.
The systems to be replaced are:
- Exam administration system
- Course and programme database