When applying for admission to research studies, always attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proof of completed higher education, if applicable degree certificates.
- Independent project (degree project).
- The form: Application form for admission to research studies.
In addition, a brief description of research interests shall be attached to application in the following subject areas:
- Business administration
- Culinary arts and meal science
- Gender studies
- Human geography
- Media and communication studies
- Political science
- Computer Science
A project description shall be attached to the application in the following subject areas: media and communication studies, legal science, social work, and language studies. If you are applying for doctoral studies in other subjects areas, no such project description is needed.
In addition, a research plan shall be attached to the application in the following subject areas:
- Medical science
- Disability science