Jean-Philippe Deschamps-LaporteTjänstetitel: Doktorand Organisation: Handelshögskolan vid Örebro universitet
Telefon: 019 303000 (växel)
Om Jean-Philippe Deschamps-Laporte
Jean-Philippe Deschamps-Laporte is a PhD candidate in Economics at Örebro University. His research focuses on Development Economics, with a specific focus on agriculture, productivity and poverty.
Past teaching assignments include:
- Introduction to Economics
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Research Methods
Mr Deschamps-Laporte's research focuses on the impact evaluation of development programs. He has conducted several studies in Kenya on the effectiveness of foreign aid projects on the livelihoods of farming households.
Past collaborations include:
- Impact studies for the Ministry of Agriculture of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Research collaboration with the Nordic Africa Institute (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Teaching assignments at Dawson College (Canada) and Collégial International Sainte-Anne (Canada)