Scientific resources on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
Here the University Library presents a selection of resources on the new coronavirus and COVID-19. Various publishers, journals and other actors are currently offering free access to articles and other information on these topics.
- Cochrane Library - Coronavirus (COVID-19): evidence relevant to critical care. This part of the Cochrane Library is freely available.
- Cochrane Library - Coronavirus (COVID-19): infection control and prevention measures. This part of the Cochrane Library is freely available.
- PubMed - LitCovid from the National Library of Medicine collects articles on this topic from PubMed, and categorise these into subareas. Updated daily.
- Statista COVID-19/Coronavirus Facts and Figures. Statistical database offering free access to content related to the coronavirus.
- WHO Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Free resource. Full-text access may in some cases be restricted in the “Database of publications on coronavirus disease (COVID-19)”
- SIS Standarder - Standards in Swedish in medical technology and personal protective equipment have been made available. Find details and apply for a login free of charge through the link.