This page in Swedish

Printing, copying and logging on computers for the general public

Even if you are not a student or an employee at Örebro University, you can still use the library's computers. For that you need a temporary computer account.

Computer account for the public

To get a computer account, you will need to sign a contingent liability agreement. Turn to the information desk at the University Library for help. You will need to show your valid ID card. In addition, the computer account provides on-premises access to a large portion of the Library’s e-resources. E-resources may not be used for commercial use. Systematic downloading is prohibited.

Register a PayEx account to copy and print

If you want to use Library Printers and Copiers, your computer account have to be linked to a PayEx account. Follow the IT department's instructions.