You can borrow a book by reserving it in Primo.
Reserving a book in Primo
- Find the book you want to borrow
- Log in with your account and password
- Click on the link ”Request”
- Select the library where you want to collect your book as ”Pickup location”. You will only queue for the copies held by that library.
- Click on ”Request”
- You will receive an email when the item can be collected from the reserved books shelf in the library. You can also sign into My Library Account to see whether your books can be collected.
All items are automatically renewed, unless they have been reserved by another user.
Please return your books to the drop boxes at the entrances of all libraries. These are open 24/7.
If you have trouble getting to the library to return your books, you can always ask someone else to drop them off. Otherwise, please contact us to find a solution.