Covidence is a web-based software platform that streamlines the production of systematic reviews. Follow the instructions under "Getting started" to start using the service.
Covidence supports citation screening, full-text review, risk of bias assessment, extraction of study characteristics and outcomes, and the export of data and references.
Getting started with Covidence
- Request an invitation to the University’s Covidence subscription using your university email address (@oru.se) via this self-sign-up link
- An invitation will be emailed to you (you may need to check your spam folder). Click "Accept this invitation"
- If you already have an existing Covidence account registered with your University email address, you can login with that account. Otherwise, sign up for a new account and make sure that you are using your University email address @oru.se).
- When logged in, click "Start a new review" and choose "Örebro University - unlimited reviews left" under the paragraph "Which account do you want to use?" If that option is not visible to you, please contact . State that you have followed the instructions on this page, and the @oru.se e-mail address you have used to register the Covidence account.
- Request an invitation to access the University's Covidence subscription. Note that you must request the invitation with an email that is in this form: firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. ). Request the invitation from this page.
- The invitation will automatically be forwarded to the email address you have registered in Ladok (you may have to check in your spam folder). Click "Accept this invitation".
- Sign up and create your account using the same @oru.se email address (email@example.com)
If you want to transfer reviews from a private Covidence account to the University account, please contact . State the email address for your private account, and the title of any review you would like to transfer.
- A brief introduction to the Covidence subscription
- Covidence Academy - tips and tools on getting started
- Covidence Knowledge base
Subject area: General: Multidisciplinary databasesTo database To database list