Articles in journals |
Articles in journals
- Lidskog, R. , Johansson, J. & Sjödin, D. (2019). Wildfires, responsibility and trust: public understanding of Sweden’s largest wildfire. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 34 (4), 319-328.
- Sjödin, D. & Roman, C. (2018). Family practises among Swedish parents: extracurricular activities and social class. European Societies: The Official Journal of the European Sociological Association, 20 (5), 764-784.
- Lidskog, R. & Sjödin, D. (2018). Unintended consequences and risk(y) thinking: The shaping of consequences and responsibilities in relation to environmental disasters. Sustainability, 10 (8).
- Lidskog, R. & Sjödin, D. (2016). Extreme events and climate change: The post-disasters dynamics of forest fires and forest storms in Sweden. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 31 (2), 148-155.
- Lidskog, R. & Sjödin, D. (2016). Risk governance through professional expertise: forestry consultants’ handling of uncertainties after a storm disaster. Journal of Risk Research, 19 (10), 1275-1290.
- Lidskog, R. & Sjödin, D. (2015). Time, knowledge, and risk: Decision making in the aftermath of storm disasters. International Journal of Mass Emergencies and Disasters, 33 (3), 341-359.
- Lidskog, R. & Sjödin, D. (2014). Why do forest owners fail to heed warning?: conflicting risk evaluations made by the Swedish forestagency and forest owners. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 29 (3), 275-282.