Where and what to study is an important decision. Some of the factors that could influence your choice and may very well put Örebro University at the top of your list.
Örebro University has a broad range of faculties, schools and divisions, as well as specialised research centres and institutes. We offer 12 international master´s programmes ranging from business, social science to medicine. The application period for Master's programmes starting September 2019 is open 16 October 2018 to 15 January 2019.
Do you want us to remind you when application opens? Klick here to register.
The new programme information will be displayed in beginning of October each year. If you want to get some first information you can already take a look at the programme pages of last year.
Two year Master’s programmes (120 Credits):
- Information Security Management
- Economics and Econometrics
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Applied Statistics
- Sports Physiology and Medicine
- Chemistry in Environmental Forensics
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Innate Immunity in Health and Disease
- Nutritional Molecular Medicine and Bioinformatics
One year Master’s programmes (60 Credits):
We hope to see you in Örebro next fall!