Six reasons to study at Örebro University
Where and what to study is an important decision. Here are some of the factors that could influence your choice and that may very well put Örebro University at the top of your list.
Örebro University has a broad range of faculties, schools and divisions, as well as specialised research centres and schools. We offer 11 international Master's programmes ranging from business, social science to medicine. The application period for Master's programmes starting September 2019 is open 16 October 2018 to 15 January 2019.
Two year programmes:
- Chemistry in Environmental Forensics
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Information Security Management
- Applied Statistics
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Innate Immunity in Health and Disease
- Nutritional Molecular Medicine and Bioinformatics
- Sports Physiology and Medicine
One year programmes:
- Public Planning for Sustainable Development
- Strategic Communication
- Social Analysis
We hope to see you in Örebro next autumn!