Articles in journals |
Articles in journals
- Castro Wersäll, O. , Razumova, Z. , Govorov, I. & Mints, M. (2023). Dietary Habits and Daily Routines as Prognostic Factors in Endometrial Cancer: A Machine Learning Approach. Nutrition and Cancer, 75 (1), 310-319.
- Razumova, Z. , Govorov, I. , Östensson, E. & Mints, M. (2022). Cadmium Intake as a Prognostic Factor in Endometrial Cancer: A Swedish Cohort-Based Study. Nutrition and Cancer, 74 (1), 175-184.
- Belkić, K. , Andersson, S. , Alder, S. , Mints, M. & Megyessi, D. (2022). Predictors of treatment failure for adenocarcinoma in situ of the uterine cervix: Up to 14 years of recorded follow-up. Oncology Letters, 24 (4).
- Govorov, I. , Attarha, S. , Kovalevska, L. , Andersson, E. , Kashuba, E. & Mints, M. (2022). STK4 protein expression pattern follows different trends in endometrioid and serous endometrial adenocarcinoma upon tumor progression. Scientific Reports, 12 (1).
- Govorov, I. , Attarha, S. , Kovalevska, L. , Andersson, E. , Kashuba, E. & Mints, M. (2022). Upregulation of PKN1 as a Prognosis Biomarker for Endometrial Cancer. Cancer Control: Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Cente, 29.
- Andersson, S. , Belkić, K. , Mints, M. & Östensson, E. (2021). Acceptance of Self-Sampling Among Long-Term Cervical Screening Non-Attenders with HPV-Positive Results: Promising Opportunity for Specific Cancer Education. Journal of Cancer Education, 36 (1), 126-133.
- Andersson, S. , Megyessi, D. , Belkic, K. , Alder, S. , Östensson, E. & Mints, M. (2021). Age, margin status, high-risk human papillomavirus and cytology independently predict recurrent high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia up to 6 years after treatment. Oncology Letters, 22 (3).
- Wersäll, O. C. , Löfstedt, L. , Govorov, I. , Mints, M. , Gabrielson, M. & Shoshan, M. (2021). PGC1α and VDAC1 expression in endometrial cancer. Molecular and clinical oncology, 14 (2).
- Östensson, E. , Belkić, K. , Ramqvist, T. , Mints, M. & Andersson, S. (2021). Self-sampling for high-risk human papillomavirus as a follow-up alternative after treatment of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Oncology Letters, 21 (4).
- Razumova, Z. , Oda, H. , Govorov, I. , Lundin, E. , Östensson, E. , Lindquist, D. & Mints, M. (2021). The Prognostic Role of LRIG Proteins in Endometrial Cancer. Cancers, 13 (6).
- Alder, S. , Megyessi, D. , Sundström, K. , Östensson, E. , Mints, M. , Belkić, K. , Arbyn, M. & Andersson, S. (2020). Incomplete excision of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia as a predictor of the risk of recurrent disease: a 16-year follow-up study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 222 (2), 172.e1-172.e12.
- Wersäll, O. C. , Razumova, Z. , Govorov, I. & Mints, M. (2020). Which dietary and everyday life habits affect endometrial cancer recurrence? The machine gives the answer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 30 (Suppl. 4), A32-A33.
- Razumova, Z. , Oda, H. , Govorov, I. , Lundin, E. , Östensson, E. , Lindquist, D. & Mints, M. (2019). The prognostic role of LRIG proteins in endometrial cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 29 (Suppl. 4), A358-A358.