Mohamadreza FaridghasemniaTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: School of Science and Technology
Phone: +46 19 303099
Conference papers |
- Kovacs, G. , Saini, R. , Faridghasemnia, M. , Mokayed, H. , Adewumi, O. , Alonso, P. , Rakesh, S. & Liwicki, M. (2021). Pedagogical Principles in the Online Teaching of NLP: A Retrospection. In: Proceedings of the Fifth Workshop on Teaching NLP. Paper presented at North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL) (pp. 1-12). Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Faridghasemnia, M. , Nardi, D. & Saffiotti, A. (2020). Towards Abstract Relational Learning in Human Robot Interaction. In: CognitIve RobotiCs for intEraction (CIRCE). Paper presented at 29th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2020), Virtual Confernece, 31 Aug. - 4 Sept., 2020..
- Faridghasemnia, M. , Vanzo, A. & Nardi, D. (2019). Capturing Frame-Like Object Descriptors in Human Augmented Mapping. In: Alviano, Mario and Greco, Gianluigi and Scarcello, Francesco, AI*IA 2019 - Advances in Artificial Intelligence. Paper presented at 18th International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence, Rende, Italy, November 19–22, 2019 (pp. 392-404). Cham: Springer.
- Faridghasemnia, M. (2019). Reducing Uncertainty in Contextualized Dialog. In: Doctoral Consortium papers of AI*IA 2019. Paper presented at 18th International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence (AIIA 2019), Rende, Italy, November 19-22, 2020.
- Farid Ghasemnia, R. , Faridghasemnia, M. & Arabkhazaeli, Z. (2018). Controlling THD and Selective Harmonic in Multi-Level Inverters Using Multi-Carrier PWM Switching. In: 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I&CPS Europe). Paper presented at 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering, Palermo, Italy, June 12-15, 2018 (pp. 1-4). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Farid Ghasemnia, R. , Faridghasemnia, M. , Gharedaghi, D. & Arabkhazaeli, Z. (2017). Design and implementation of real-time synchronous generator simulator for test field. In: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I CPS Europe). Paper presented at 17th IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering, Milan, Italy, June 6-9, 2017 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.