Conference papers |
- Ertelt, S. & Klézl, V. (2022). Evaluating the feasibility of circular charging ecosystems (CCE's) for transport operators. Paper presented at 9th International Workshop on Sustainable Road Freight, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK (Online conference), December 12-14, 2022 .
- Ertelt, S. & Kask, J. (2022). Interactions and strategies in unfolding low-carbon transitions: a co-evolutionary approach. Paper presented at 26th Biennial NFF Conference, Örebro, Sweden, August 24-26, 2022.
- Ertelt, S. , Kask, J. & Breslin, D. (2022). Theorizing Inter-System Coevolution: Principles, Promises, and Problems. Paper presented at European Academy of Management (EURAM 2022): Leading Digital Transformation, Winterthur, Switzerland, June 15-17, 2022.
- Ertelt, S. & Pelgander, L. (2022). Three roads to sustainable freight transport 2030 – a socio-technical scenario analysis. Paper presented at 7th Network for Early career researchers in Sustainability Transitions (NEST) Conference, Lyon, France, May 5-6, 2022.
- Ertelt, S. , Prenkert, F. & Kask, J. (2022). Understanding the impact of sustainable & circular-oriented innovations on business networks: the case of sustainable road freight transport. Paper presented at 38th Annual IMP Conference, University of Florence, Florence, Italy, August 30 – September 2, 2022.
- Ertelt, S. & Kask, J. (2022). Understanding the multi-dimensionality of incumbent interactions in low-carbon transitions: Evidence from the road freight sector. Paper presented at 13th International Sustainability Transitions Conference (IST 2022), (Virtual conference), November 21-25, 2022.
- Ertelt, S. & Kask, J. (2021). On the Emergence of “Transition Ecotones” in Inter-system Coevolution. Paper presented at 12th International Sustainability Transitions Conference (IST 2021), Karlsruhe, Germany, October 5-8, 2021.