On this page you will find the list of dissertations within the subject area of Medical Science, the series Örebro Studies in Medicine. Previous series can be found further down the page.
Örebro Studies in Medicine
249. Dogan, E (2021): Endovascular occlusion methods in non-traumatic cardiac arrest.
248. Carstens, Adam (2021): Chronic inflammatory bowel disease - studies of microbiota and its influence.
247. Pantzar-Castilla, Evelina (2021): Knee flexion contracture and flexed knee gait in children with cerebral palsy.
246. Wildeman, Peter (2021): Prosthetic Joint Infection of the Hip. Cause and Effect.
245. Nyman-Carlsson, Erika (2021): Anorexia nervosa – The journey towards recovery. A randomized controlled treatment trial: assessment, prediction, treatment outcome and clinical change.
244. Björksved, Margitha (2021): Open vs closed exposure of palatally displaced canines: clinical, patient- related outcomes and health economics.
243. Sjöberg, Lis (2021): Healthcare interventions in children with congenital limb reduction deficiency - long term outcomes and experiences of decisions made during childhood.
242. Söderman, Annika (2021): Evaluating the Swedish Dignity Care Intervention within municipality healthcare - for older persons with palliative care needs.
241. Widehammar, Cathrine (2021): Benefits and use of myoelectric arm prostheses - outcomes, influencing factors and experiences.
240. Oikonomakis, Ioannis (2021): Anastomotic leakage in colorectal surgery – early diagnosis and stent.
239. Alm, Fredrik (2021): Postoperative recovery in children after tonsil surgery with a focus on pain and pain management from the child’s, caregivers’, and professionals’ perspectives.
238. Andersson, Anneli (2021): How is ADHD Associated with Comorbidities and Health-Related Outcomes? The Role of Familial Factors and ADHD During Pregnancy.
237. Falk, Wiebke (2021): Epidural Analgesia for Colorectal Cancer Surgery. Experimental and Clinical Studies.
236. Amer, Ahmed (2021): Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of two questionnaires for the assessment of occupational performance in children with disability: Children’s Hand-use Experience Questionnaire (CHEQ) and Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory (PEDI).
235. Skogsdal, Yvonne (2021): Preconception health in Sweden: The impact of lifestyle factors and the role of midwife´s counselling.
234. Fogelkvist, Maria (2021): Body image in patients with residual eating disorder symptoms: treatment effects of acceptance and commitment therapy and participants’ reflections.
233. Seilitz, Jenny (2021): The gastrointestinal tract in cardiac anaesthesia and intensive care. Clinical and experimental studies.
232. Rode, Julia (2021): Gut microbiota, its modifications and the gut-brain axis.
231. Engelheart, Stina (2021): Nutritional status in a functional perspective. A study in a cohort of older people in home health care.
230. Sjölin, Gabriel (2021): Hyperthyroidism: a Chronic Disease?
229. Jendeberg, Johan (2021): Non-enhanced single-energy computed tomography of urinary stones.
228. Pettersson, Miriam (2021): Routine procedures in the care of the full-term newborn.
227. Zegeye, M. Mulugeta (2021): Interleukin-6 Signaling Pathways in Human Vascular Endothelial Cells: Molecular Mechanisms and Associations to Atherosclerosis.
226. Pettersson Pablo, Paul (2021): Biomarkers of vascular function and structure in young healthy adults.
225. Gabrielsson, Hanna (2020): Adults with Spina bifida - voices from everyday life and exploration of living conditions.
224. Lindkvist, Madelene (2020): Impact of Interleukin-6 family cytokine signalling on human endothelial cells and platelets.
223. Schückher, Fides (2020): Alcohol use disorder in socially stable women receiving outpatient treatment. Individual characteristics of importance for onset age and treatment outcome.
222. Rajan, Sukithar Kochappi (2020): Metagenomic Characterization of the Gut Microbiome in Cohorts of Elderly.
221. Allbrand, Marianne (2020): Gene expression of inflammatory markers and growth factors in placenta in relation to maternal obesity and foetal and postnatal growth.
220. Klasson, Maria (2020): Cobalt in the hard metal production industry - exposure via inhalation and skin and the inflammatory response in human keratinocytes.
219. Thunberg, Ulrika (2020): Aspects of Staphylococcus aureus in Chronic Rhinosinusitis.
218. Jamil, Wasim (2020): Aspects on the hand eczema and the current health care system - the possibility of health related quality of life measure as a tool for follow-up patients.
217. Mahdi, Aamir Salah (2020): Psychological distress and contentment after primary total knee replacement.
216. Kaliff, Malin (2020): Human papillomavirus and cellular biomarkers in cervical cancer.
215. Djekic, Demir (2020): Novel and Traditional Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease: Role of Coronary Artery Calcium, Lipidomics, Psychosocial Factors and Diet.
214. Zhang, Xueli (2020): Biomarkers for Diagnosis, Therapy and Prognosis in Colorectal Cancer: a study from databases, machine learning predictions to laboratory confirmations.
213. Karlberg Traav, Malin (2020): Evidence-based nursing - reflections from different perspectives.
212. Ruzan, Udumyan (2020): Stress susceptibility, beta-blocker use and cancer survival.
211. Lange, Anna (2020): SLPI and soluble BTLA as immunological markers in severe bacterial infections.
210. Raoof, Mustafa Mohammed-Rafea (2020): Long-term effects of gastric bypass on quality of life and bone mineral density.
209. Bergengren, Lovisa (2020): Cervical screening with primary HPV – from research to clinical effectiveness.
208. Sakellari, Marianthi (2020): Functional Analysis of the Proteasome in Eukaryotic Organisms.
207. Fagerström, Anna (2020): Long-term molecular epidemiology of extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli in a low-endemic setting.
206. Gadan, Soran (2020): Long-term aspects of defunctioning stoma following low anterior resection of the rectum for cancer.
205. Joelson, Anders (2020): High-Grade Spondylolisthesis in Young Patients, Long-Term Results of In Situ Fusion.
204. Holster, Savanne (2020): Faecal Microbiota Transfer in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Collagenous Colitis – Clinical outcomes and host-microbe interactions.
203. Månsson, Emeli (2019): Molecular epidemiology of Staphylococcus epidermidis in prosthetic joint infections.
202. Fägerstad, Anida (2019): No-shows in dental care – perspectives on adolescents’ attendance pattern.
201. Fernberg, Ulrika (2019): Arterial stiffness and cardiovascular risk factors in young adults.
200. Tevell, Staffan (2019): Staphylococcal prosthetic joint infections: similar, but still different.
199. Sadeghi, Mitra (2019): Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta; Physiology and clinical aspects of an emerging technique.
198. Fischer, Per (2019): Hemi and total wrist arthroplasty.
197. Wennberg, Pär (2019): Pain management in older persons with hip fractures.
196. Sundin, Per-Ola (2019): A life-course approach to chronic kidney disease – risks and consequences.
195. Kardeby, Caroline (2019): Studies of platelet signalling and endothelial cell responses using unique synthetic drugs.
194. Ahl, Aline Rebecka Irene (2019): The Association Between Beta-Blockade and Clinical Outcomes in the Context of Surgical and Traumatic Stress.
193. Göras, Camilla (2019): Open the door to complexity – safety climate and work processes in the operating room.
192. Jonsson, Marcus (2019): Physiotherapy and physical activity in patients undergoing cardiac or lung cancer surgery.
191. Ugge, Henrik (2019): Inflammation and prostate carcinogenesis: influence of immune characteristics and early adulthood exposure to inflammatory conditions on prostate cancer risk.
190. Jerlström, Tomas (2019): Clinical Aspects of Cystectomy and Urinary Diversion.
189. Göransson, Carina (2019): Developing and evaluating an interactive app to support self-care among older persons receiving home care.
188. Röckert Tjernberg, Anna (2019): Celiac Disease and Infections.
187. Lindstedt, Katarina (2019): A life put on hold – Inside and outside perspectives on illness, treatment, and recovery in adolescents with restrictive eating disorders.
186. Björkman Hjalmarsson, Louise (2018): Aspects of neonatal septicaemia – prevention and complications.
185. Hildén, Karin (2018): Gestational diabetes, obesity and pregnancy outcomes in Sweden.
184. Carling, Anna (2018): Impaired balance and fall risk in people with multiple sclerosis.
183. Ziegler, Ingrid (2018): Quantitative detection of bacterial DNA in whole blood in bloodstream infection.
182. Dahlberg, Karuna (2018): e-Assessed follow-up of postoperative recovery – development, evaluation and patient experiences.
181. Wickberg, Åsa (2018): Adjuvant treatments to prevent local recurrence after breast-conserving surgery for early breast cancer – radiation, endocrine- or brachytherapy.
180. Ganda Mall, John-Peter (2018): Non-digestible Polysaccharides and Intestinal Barrier Function - specific focus on its efficacy in elderly and patients with Crohn’s disease.
179. Arinell, Karin (2018): Immobilization as a risk factor for arterial and venous thrombosis.
178. Eriksson, Carl (2018): Epidemiological and therapeutic aspects of inflammatory bowel disease.
177. Christos Karefylakis (2018): Vitamin D and its role in obesity and other associated conditions.
176. Andersson, Tommy (2018): Atrial fibrillation and cause of death, sex differences in mortality, and anticoagulation treatment in low-risk patients.
175. Björkenheim, Anna (2018): Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation – effects on rhythm, symptoms and health-related quality of life.
174. Meehan, Adrian (2018): Lithium-associated hyperparathyroidism: Prevalence, Pathophysiology, Management.
173. Calais, Fredrik (2018): Coronary artery disease and prognosis in relation to cardiovascular risk factors, interventional techniques and systemic atherosclerosis.
172. Andersson, Karin (2018): Metal artifacts in Computed Tomography- impact of reduction methods on image quality and radiotherapy treatment planning.
171. Kennedy, Beatrice (2018): Childhood bereavment, stress resilience, and cancer risk: an integrated register-based approach.
170. Amcoff, Karin (2018): Serological and faecal biomarkers in inflammatory bowel disease.
169. Fengsrud, Espen (2017): Atrial Fibrillation: Endoscopic ablation and Postoperative studies.
168. Isaksson, Helena (2017): Clinical studies of RNA as a prognostic and diagnostic marker for disease.
167. Ander, Fredrik (2017): Perioperative complications in obese patients. A thesis on risk reducing strategies.
166. Kuchálik, Ján (2017): Postoperative pain, inflammation and functional recovery after total hip arthroplasty. Prospective, randomized, clinical studies.
165. Wanjura, Viktor (2017): Register-based studies on cholecystectomy. Quality of life after cholecystec-tomy, and cholecystectomy incidence and complications after gastric bypass.
164. Wijk, Lena (2017): Enhanced Recovery After Hysterectomy.
163. Sundelin, Heléne E.K. (2017): Comorbidity and Complications in Neurological Diseases.
162. Zetterlund, Christina (2017): Visual, musculoskeletal and balance symptoms in people with visual impairments.
161. Cajander, Sara (2017): Dynamics of Human Leukocyte Antigen – D Related expression in bacteremic sepsis.
160. Wickbom, Anna (2017): Epidemiological aspects of Microscopic Colitis.
159. Bohr Mordhorst, Louise (2017): Predictive and prognostic factors in cervical carcinomas treated with (chemo-) radiotherapy.
158. Rasmussen, Gunlög (2017): Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia, molecular epidemiology and host immune response.
157. Olsson, Emma (2017): Promoting Health in Premature Infants – with special focus on skin-to-skin contact and development of valid pain assessment.
156. Bergh, Cecilia (2017): Life-course influences on occurrence and outcome for stroke and coronary heart disease.
155. Melinder, Carren Anyango (2017): Physical and psychological characteristics in adolescence and risk of gastrointestinal disease in adulthood.
154. Paramel Varghese, Geena (2017): Innate Immunity in Human Atherosclerosis and Myocardial Infarction: Role of CARD8 and NLRP3.
153. Logotheti, Marianthi (2016): Integration of Functional Genomics and Data Mining Methodologies in the Study of Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia.
152. Jorstig, Stina (2016): On the assessment of right ventricular function using cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and echocardiography.
151. Nakka, Sravya Sowdamini (2016): Development of novel tools for prevention and diagnosis of Porphyromonas gingivalis infection and periodontitis.
150. Sagerfors, Marcus (2016): Total wrist arthroplasty. A clinical, radiographic and biomechanical investigation.
149. Asfaw Idosa, Berhane (2016): Inflammasome Polymorphisms and the Inflammatory Response to Bacterial Infections.
148. Humble, Mats B. (2016): Obsessive-compulsive disorder, serotonin and oxytocin: treatment response and side effects.
147. Erik Stenberg (2016): Preventing complications in bariatric surgery.
146. Rönnberg, Ann-Kristin (2016): Gestational Weight Gain. Implications of an Antenatal Lifestyle Intervention.
145. Samano, Ninos (2016): No-Touch Saphenous Veins in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Long-term Angiographic, Surgical, and Clinical Aspects.
144. Duberg, Anna (2016): Dance Intervention for Adolescent Girls with Internalizing Problems. Effects and Experiences.
143. Floodeen, Hannah (2016): Defunctioning stoma in low anterior resection of the rectum for cancer: Aspects of stoma reversal, anastomotic leakage, anorectal function, and cost-effectiveness.
142. Nordenskjöld, Anna (2016): Unrecognized myocardial infarction and cardiac biochemical markers in patients with stable coronary artery disease.
141. Zhulina, Yaroslava (2016): Crohn’s disease; aspects of epidemiology, clinical course, and fecal calprotectin.
140. Östlund Lagerström, Lina (2016): ”The gut matters” - an interdisciplinary approach to health and gut function in older adults.
139. Elwin Marie (2016): Description and measurement of sensory symptoms in autism spectrum.
138. Jayaprakash, Kartheyaene (2016): Monocyte and Neutrophil Inflammatory Responses to the Periodontopathogen Porphyromonas gingivalis.
137. Alshamari, Muhammed (2016): Low-dose computed tomography of the abdomen and lumbar spine.
136. Sahlberg Bang, Charlotte (2016): Carbon monoxide and nitric oxide as antimicrobial agents – focus on ESBL-producing uropathogenic E. coli.
135. Darvish, Bijan (2016): Post-Dural Puncture Headache in Obstetrics. Audiological, Clinical and Epidemiological studies.
134. Kozlowski, Piotr (2016): Prognostic factors, treatment and outcome in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Population-based studies in Sweden.
133. Koskela von Sydow, Anita (2016): Regulation of fibroblast activity by keratinocytes, TGF-β and IL-1α –studies in two- and three dimensional in vitro models.
132. Günaltay, Sezin (2016): Dysregulated Mucosal Immune Responses in Microscopic Colitis Patients.
131. Lindström, Caisa (2016): Burnout in parents of chronically ill children.
130. Ulfenborg, Benjamin (2016): Bioinformatics tools for discovery and evaluation of biomarkers. Applications in clinical assessment of cancer.
129. Brocki, Barbara C. (2015): Physiotherapy interventions and outcomes following lung cancer surgery.
128. Nyberg, Jan (2015): On implant integration in irradiated bone: - clinical and experimental studies.
127. Zhang, Boxi (2015): Modulaton of gene expression in human aortic smooth muscle cells by Porphyromonas gingivalis - a possible association between periodontitis and atherosclerosis.
126. Thunborg, Charlotta (2015): Exploring dementia care dyads’ person transfer situations from a behavioral medicine perspective in physiotherapy. Development of an assessment scale.
125. Kumakech, Edward (2015): Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Cervical Cancer Prevention in Uganda: Prevalence, Risk factors, Benefits and Challenges of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis, Screening Integration and Vaccination.
124. Malm, Kerstin (2015): Diagnostic strategies for blood borne infections in Sweden.
123. Göthlin-Eremo, Anna (2015): Biological profiles of endocrine breast cancer.
122. Evert, Jasmine (2015): Molecular Studies of Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Colorectal Cancer.
121. Athlin, Simon (2015): Detection of Polysaccharides and Polysaccharide Antibodies in Pneumococcal Pneumonia.
120. Pelto-Piri, Veikko (2015): Ethical considerations in psychiatric inpatient care. The ethical landscape in everyday practice as described by staff.
119. Savilampi, Johanna (2015): Effects of Remifentanil on Esophageal Sphincters and Swallowing Function.
118. Jurcevic, Sanja (2015): MicroRNA expression profiling in endometrial adenocarcinoma.
117. Landström, Fredrik (2015): Curative Electrochemotherapy in the Head and Neck Area.
116. Klarström Engström, Kristin (2015): Platelets as immune cells in sensing bacterial infection.
115. Olsson, Lovisa (2015): Subjective well-being in old age and its association with biochemical and genetic biomarkers and with physical activity.
114. Sundin, Johanna (2015): Microbe-Host Interactions in Post-infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
113. Palm, Eleonor (2015): Inflammatory responses of gingival fibroblasts in the interaction with the periodontal pathogen Porphyromonas gingivlis.
112. Lillsunde Larsson, Gabriella (2014): Characterization of HPV-induced vaginal and vulvar carcinoma.
111. Waldenborg, Micael (2014): Echocardiographic measurements at Takotsubo cardiomyopathy - transient left ventricular dysfunction.
110. von Beckerath, Mathias (2014): Photodynamic therapy in the Head and Neck.
109. Törös, Bianca (2014): Genome-based characterization of Neisseria meningitidis with focus on the emergent serogroup Y disease.
108. Kirrander, Peter (2014): Penile Cancer: Studies on Prognostic Factors.
107. Bašić, Vladimir T. (2014): Molecular mechanisms mediating development of pulmonary cachexia in COPD.
106. Mohseni, Shahin (2014): The role of ß-blockade and anticoagulation therapy in traumatic brain injury.
105. Demirel, Isak (2014): Uropathogenic Escherichia coli, multidrug-resistance and induction of host defense mechanisms.
104. Jarl, Gustav (2014): The Orthotics and Prosthetics Users´ Survey: Translation and validity evidence for the Swedish version.
103. Wilhelmsson Göstas, Mona (2014): Psychotherapy patients in mental health care: Attachment styles, interpersonal problems and therapy experiences.
102. Söderström, Ulf (2014): Type 1 diabetes in children with non-Swedish background – epidemiology and clinical outcome.
101. Jildenstål, Pether (2014): Influence of depth of anaesthesia on post-operative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) and inflammatory marker.
100. Farkas, Sanja (2014): DNA methylation in the placenta and in cancer with special reference to folate transporting genes.
99. Hussain, Rashida (2013): Cell Responses in Infected and Cystic Fibrosis Respiratory Epithelium.
98. Palmetun Ekbäck, Maria (2013): Hirsutism and Quality of Life with Aspects on Social Support, Anxiety and Depression.
97. Skoog, Per (2013): On the metabolic consequences of abdominal compartment syndrome.
96. Sundh, Josefin (2013): Quality of life, mortality and exacerbations in COPD.
95. Ahlstrand, Erik (2013): Coagulase-negative Staphylococci in Hematological Malignancy.
94. Perniola, Andrea (2013): A new technique for postoperative pain management with local anaesthetic after abdominal hysterectomy.
93. Dreifaldt, Mats (2013): Conduits in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery: Saphenous vein, radial and internal thoracic arteries.
92. Emilsson, Louise (2013): Cardiac Complications in Celiac Disease.
91. Lidén, Mats (2013): The stack mode review of volumetric datasets – applications for urinary stone disease.
90. Malakkaran Lindqvist, Breezy (2013): Biological signature of HER2-positive breast cancer.
89. Hörer, Tal (2013): Early detection of major surgical postoperative complications evaluated by microdialysis.
88. Sahdo, Berolla (2013): Inflammasomes: defense guardians in host-microbe interactions.
87. Johansson, Benny (2013): No touch vein harvesting technique in coronary by-pass surgery. Impact on patency rate, development of atherosclerosis, left ventricular function and clinical outcome during 16 years follow-up.
86. Davidsson, Sabina (2013): Infection induced chronic inflammation and its association with prostate cancer initiation and progression.
85. Nordenskjöld, Axel (2013): Electroconvulsive therapy for depression.
84. Kumawat, Ashok Kumar (2013): Adaptive Immune Responses in the Intestinal Mucosa of Microscopic Colitis Patients.
83. Lönn, Johanna (2013): The role of periodontitis and hepatocyte growth factor in systemic inflammation.
82. Svensson, Maria A (2013): Assessing the ERG rearrangement for clinical use in patients with prostate cancer.
81. Falck, Eva (2013): Genomic and genetic alterations in endometrial adenocarcinoma.
80. Gabrielson, Marike (2013): The mitochondrial protein SLC25A43 and its possible role in HER2-positive breast cancer.
79. Khalili, Payam (2012): Risk factors for cardiovascular events and incident hospital-treated diabetes in the population.
78. Magnusson, Niklas (2012): Postoperative aspects of inguinal hernia surgery – pain and recurrences.
77. Larzon, Thomas (2012): Aspects of endovascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
76. Paulson Karlsson, Gunilla (2012): Anorexia nervosa – treatment expectations, outcome and satisfaction.
75. Gustavsson, Anders (2012): Therapy in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
74. Carlsson, Jessica (2012): Identification of miRNA expression profiles for diagnosis and prognosis of prostate cancer.
73. Skeppner, Elisabeth (2012): Penile Carcinoma: From First Symptom to Sexual Function and Life Satisfaction. Following Organ-Sparing Laser Treatment.
72. Stenberg, Reidun (2012): Dietary antibodies and gluten related seromarkers in children and young adults with cerebral palsy.
71. Elmabsout, Ali Ateia (2012): CYP26B1 as regulator of retinoic acid in vascular cells and atherosclerotic lesions.
70. Almroth, Henrik (2012): Atrial Fibrillation: Inflammatory and pharmacological studies.
69. Fant, Federica (2012): Optimization of the Perioperative Anaesthetic Care for Prostate Cancer Surgery. Clinical studies on Pain, Stress Response and Immunomodulation.
68. Mårild, Karl (2012): Risk Factors and Associated Disorders of Celiac Disease.
67. Thuresson, Marie (2012): The Initial Phase of an Acute Coronary Syndrome. Symptoms, patients’ response to symptoms and opportunity to reduce time to seek care and to increase ambulance use.
66. Essving, Per (2012): Local Infiltration Analgesia in Knee Arthroplasty.
65. Fadl, Helena (2012): Gestational diabetes mellitus in Sweden: screening, outcomes, and consequences.
64. Nordin Olsson, Inger (2012): Rational drug treatment in the elderly: ”To treat or not to treat”.
63. Makdoumi, Karim (2011): Ultraviolet Light A (UVA) Photoactivation of Riboflavin as a Potential Therapy for Infectious Keratitis.
62. Varelogianni, Georgia (2011): Chloride Transport and Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis Airways.
61. Karlsson, Christina (2011): Biomarkers in non-small cell lung carcinoma. Methodological aspects and influence of gender, histology and smoking habits on estrogen receptor and epidermal growth factor family receptor signalling.
60. Lindgren, Rickard (2011): Aspects of anastomotic leakage, anorectal function and defunctioning stoma in Low Anterior Resection of the rectum for cancer.
59. Zakrisson, Ann-Britt (2011): Management of patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Primary Health Care. A study of a nurse-led multidisciplinary programme of pulmonary rehabilitation.
58. Vidlund, Mårten (2011): Glutamate for Metabolic Intervention in Coronary Surgery with special reference to the GLUTAMICS-trial.
57. Johansson, Jessica (2011): Amino Acid Transport and Receptor Binding Properties in Neuropsychiatric Disorders using the Fibroblast Cell Model.
56. Holländare, Fredrik (2011): Managing Depression via the Internet – self-report measures, treatment & relapse prevention.
55. Ahlstrand, Rebecca (2011): Effects of Anesthesia on Esophageal Sphincters.
54. Eriksson Crommert, Martin (2011): On the role of transversus abdominis in trunk motor control.
53. Hellmark, Bengt (2011): Genotypic and phenotypic characterisation of Staphylococcus epidermidis isolated from prosthetic joint infections.
52. Loiske, Karin (2011): Echocardiographic measurements of the heart. With focus on the right ventricle.
51. Franzén, Karin (2011): Interventions for Urinary Incontinence in Women. Survey and effects on population and patient level.
50. Oliynyk, Igor (2010): Advances in Pharmacological Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.
49. Ohlin, Andreas (2010): Aspects on early diagnosis of neonatal sepsis.
48. Almon, Ricardo (2010): Lactase Persistence and Lactase Non-Persistence. Prevalence, influence on body fat, body height, and relation to the metabolic syndrome.
47. Josefson, Anna (2010): Nickel allergy and hand eczema – epidemiological aspects.
46. de Leon, Alex (2010): Effects of Anesthesia on Esophageal Sphincters in Obese Patients.
45. Prenkert, Malin (2010): On mechanisms of drug resistance in acute myloid leukemia.
44. Overmeer, Thomas (2010): Implementing psychosocial factors in physical therapy treatment for patients with musculoskeletal pain in primary care.
43. Tina, Elisabet (2010): Biological markers in breast cancer and acute leukaemia with focus on drug resistance.
42. Johansson, Bengt (2010): Long-term outcome research on PDR brachytherapy with focus on breast, base of tongue and lip cancer.
41. Gustafsson, Sanna Aila (2010): The importance of being thin – Perceived expectations from self and others and the effect on self-evaluation in girls with disordered eating.
40. Westman, Anders (2010): Musculoskeletal pain in primary health care: A biopsychosocial perspective for assessment and treatment.
39. Hammer, Ann (2010): Forced use on arm function after stroke. Clinically rated and self-reported outcome and measurement during the sub-acute phase.
38. Thulin Hedberg, Sara (2009): Antibiotic susceptibility and resistance in Neisseria meningitidis – phenotypic and genotypic characteristics.
37. Ekwall, Eva (2009): Women’s Experiences of Gynecological Cancer and Interaction with the Health Care System through Different Phases of the Disease.
36. Neander, Kerstin (2009): Indispensable Interaction. Parents’ perspectives on parent–child interaction interventions and beneficial meetings.
35. Söderqvist, Fredrik (2009): Health symptoms and potential effects on the blood-brain and blood-cerebrospinal fluid barriers associated with use of wireless telephones.
34. Duberg, Ann-Sofi (2009): Hepatitis C virus infection. A nationwide study of assiciated morbidity and mortality.
33. Hagnelius, Nils-Olof (2009): Vascular Mechanisms in Dementia with Special Reference to Folate and Fibrinolysis.
32. Allvin, Renée (2009): Postoperative Recovery. Development of a Multi-Dimensional Questionnaire for Assessment of Recovery.
31. Jacobsson, Susanne (2009): Characterisation of Neisseria meningitidis from a virulence and immunogenic perspective that includes variations in novel vaccine antigens.
30. Vumma, Ravi (2009): Functional Characterization of Tyrosine and Tryptophan Transport in Fibroblasts from Healthy Controls, Patients with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder.
29. de Man Lapidoth, Joakim (2009): Binge Eating and Obesity Treatment – Prevalence, Measurement and Long-term Outcome.
28. Skårberg, Kurt (2009): Anabolic-androgenic steroid users in treatment: Social background, drug use patterns and criminality.
27. Elfström, Peter (2009): Associated disorders in celiac disease.
26. Andersson, Gunnel (2009): Urinary incontinence. Prevalence, treatment seeking behaviour, experiences and perceptions among persons with and without urinary leakage.
25. Böttiger, Anna (2008): Genetic Variation in the Folate Receptor-α and Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Genes as Determinants of Plasma Homocysteine Concentrations.
24. Hahn-Strömberg, Victoria (2008): Cell adhesion proteins in different invasive patterns of colon carcinoma: A morphometric and molecular genetic study.
23. Larsson, Matz (2008): Secondary exposure to inhaled tobacco products.
22. Johansson, Ann-Christin (2008): Psychosocial factors in patients with lumbar disc herniation: Enhancing postoperative outcome by the identification of predictive factors and optimised physiotherapy.
21. Nilsagård, Ylva (2008): Walking ability, balance and accidental falls in persons with Multiple Sclerosis.
20. Berglund, Carolina (2008): Molecular Epidemiology of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Epidemiological aspects of MRSA and the dissemination in the community and in hospitals.
19. Parihar, Vishal Singh (2008): Human Listeriosis – Sources and Routes.
18. Ahlsson, Anders (2008): Atrial Fibrillation in Cardiac Surgery.
17. Björk, Tabita (2008): Measuring Eating Disorder Outcome – Definitions, dropouts and patients’ perspectives.
16. Svantesson, Mia (2008): Postpone death? Nurse-physician perspectives and ethics rounds.
15. Andrén, Ove (2008): Natural history and prognostic factors in localized prostate cancer.
14. Walldén, Jakob (2008): The influence of opioids on gastric function: experimental and clinical studies.
13. Eliasson, Henrik (2008): Tularemia – epidemiological, clinical and diagnostic aspects.
12. Nilsson, Andreas (2008): Physical activity assessed by accelerometry in children.
11. Ocaya, Pauline (2007): Retinoid metabolism and signalling in vascular smooth muscle cells.
10. Anderzén Carlsson, Agneta (2007): Children with Cancer – Focusing on their Fear and on how their Fear is Handled.
9. Norén, Torbjörn (2006): Clostridium difficile, epidemiology and antibiotic resistance.
8. Jurstrand, Margaretha (2006): Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma genitalium by genetic and serological methods.
7. Dreifaldt, Ann Charlotte (2006): Epidemiological Aspects on Malignant Diseases in Childhood.
6. Jatta, Ken (2006): Inflammation in Atherosclerosis.
5. Wågsäter, Dick (2005): CXCL16 and CD137 in Atherosclerosis.
4. Carlsson, Per-Inge (2004): Hearing impairment and deafness. Genetic and environmental factors – interactions – consequences. A clinical audiological approach.
3. Windahl, Torgny (2004): Clinical aspects of laser treatment of lichen sclerosus and squamous cell carcinoma of the penis.
2. Jansson, Kjell (2004): Intraperitoneal Microdialysis. Technique and Results.
1. Bergemalm, Per-Olof (2004): Audiologic and cognitive long-term sequelae from closed head injury.
Örebro Studies in Care Sciences* (2003-2018)
*The name of the series was earlier Örebro Studies in Caring Sciences (number 1-24)
75. Arvidsson Lindvall, Mialinn (2018): Physiotherapeutic perspectives on balance control after stroke: exercises, experiences and measures.
74. Luhr, Kristina (2018): Patient Participation from the Patient’s Preferences, That’s What Counts.
73. Wistrand, Camilla (2017): Swedish operating room nurses´ preventive interventions to reduce bacterial growth and surgical site infections, and to increase comfort in patients undergoing surgery.
72. Rasoal, Dara (2017): Perspectives on Clinical Ethics Support and Ethically Difficult Situations: Reflections and Experiences.
71. Sundqvist, Ann-Sofie (2017): Perioperative patient advocacy – having the patient’s best interests at heart.
70. Ewertsson, Mona (2017): Lärande av praktiska färdigheter inom sjuksköterskeprofessionen-studier av lärande i olika arenor.
69. Hugelius, Karin (2017): Disaster response for recovery: survivors’ experiences, and the use of disaster radio to promote health after natural disasters.
68. Barzangi, Jir (2017): Infant Dental Enucleation in Sweden: Perspectives on a Practice among Residents of Eastern African Origin.
67. Larsson, Madelene (2016): Formal Female Mentoring Relationships as Health Promotion. (Licentaite thesis)
66. Fredriksson, Ingela (2016): Leisure-time youth-center as health-promotion settings. (Licentiate thesis)
65. Algilani, Samal (2016): ”To be at one’s best” -The evolution of Optimal Functionality and its possible implementation in an ICT-platform.
64. Islam, Farzana (2016): Quality Improvement System for Maternal and Newborn Health Care Services at District and Sub-district Hospitals in Bangladesh.
63. Biswas, Animesh (2015): Maternal and Neonatal Death Review System to Improve Maternal and Neonatal Health Care Services in Bangladesh.
62. Faag, Carina (2015): A comprehensive nurse-led intervention for patients with peripheral vestibular disorders: the feasibility and benefits. (Licentiate thesis)
61. Dahlkvist, Eva (2015): The Garden/Patio in Residential Care Facilities for Older People - Characteristics and the Users Perspectives. (Licentiate thesis)
60. Ek, Bosse (2014): Prioritering vid utlarmning i prehospital vård. (Licentiate thesis.)
59. Wätterbjörk, Inger (2014): Couples’ experiences of an information model about prenatal screening. Decision-making and satisfaction.
58. Ekwall, Eva (2009): Women’s Experiences of Gynecological Cancer and Interaction with the Health Care System through Different Phases of the Disease.
57. Jonny Geidne (2014): Implementation and Sustainability in a Swedish Setting Approach for Health Promotion-Research and Practice in four Partnership Cities. (Licentiate thesis)
56. Källstrand-Eriksson, Jeanette (2014): Being on the trail of ageing. Functional visual ability and risk of falling in an increasingly ageing population.
55. Lindh, Marianne (2014): Adherence to hygiene routines in community care – the perspective of medically responsible nurses in Sweden. (Licentiate thesis)
54. Brobeck, Elisabeth (2014): Samtal som stöd för patienters livsstilsförändringar: en viktig del av sjuksköterskans hälsofrämjande arbete.
53. Johansson, Anita (2014): Ändlös omsorg och utmätt hälsa: Föräldraskapets paradoxer när ett vuxet barn har långvarig psykisk sjukdom.
52. Elisabeth Liedström (2014): Life Situation as Next of Kin to Persons in Need of Care: Chronic Sorrow, Burden and Quality of Life.
51. Jaensson, Maria (2013): Postoperative sore throat and hoarseness. Clinical studies in patients undergoing general anesthesia.
50. Falk-Brynhildsen, Karin (2013): The effect of preoperative skin preparation on bacterial growth during cardiac surgery.
49. Ohlsson-Nevo, Emma (2013): Colorectal cancer: Patients’ and next-of-kin’s experiences and the effects of a psycho-educational program.
48. Lindner, Helen (2013): The Assessment of Capacity for Myoelectric Control. Psychometric evidence and comparison with upper limb prosthetic outcome measures.
47. Salzmann-Erikson, Martin (2013): Caring in intensive psychiatry. Rhythm and movements in a culture of stability.
46. Karlsson, Ulf (2013): Arbetsterapeuters attityd till och uppfattning om forskningsanvändning samt professionen ur ett manligt perspektiv. (Licentiate thesis)
45. Norell Pejner, Margaretha (2013): The bright side of life. Support in municipal elderly home care.
44. Olsson, Annakarin (2013): Daily life of persons with dementia and their spouses supported by a passive positioning alarm.
43. Pajalic, Zada (2013): Matdistribution till hemmaboende äldre personer ur flera perspektiv.
42. Tollén, Anita (2013): Äldre personers dagliga liv och betydelsen av dagrehabilitering.
41. Lidström Holmqvist, Kajsa (2012): Occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairment following acquired brain injury – occupational therapists’ perspective.
40. Geidne, Susanna (2012): The Non-Governmental Organization as a Health promoting Setting. Examples from Alcohol Prevention Projects conducted in the Context of National Support to NGOs.
39. Thorstensson, Stina (2012): Professional support in childbearing, a challenging act of balance.
38. Hälleberg Nyman, Maria (2012): Urinary catheter policies for short-term bladder drainage in hip surgery patients.
37. Henriksson, Anette (2012): A support group programme for family members: an intervention during ongoing palliative care.
36. Fossum, Mariann (2012): Computerized Decision Support System in Nursing Homes.
35. Ewertzon, Mats (2012): Familjemedlem till person med psykossjukdom: bemötande och utanförskap i psykiatrisk vård.
34. Wallerstedt, Birgitta (2012): Utmaningar, utsatthet och stöd i palliativ vård utanför specialistenheter.
33. Kollén, Lena (2011): Dizziness, balance and rehabilitation in vestibular disorders.
32. Fröding, Karin (2011): Public Health, Neighbourhood Development, and Participation. Research and Practice in four Swedish Partnership Cities.
31. Ek, Kristina (2010): Att leva med mycket svår kronisk obstruktiv lungsjukdom – ett liv i slowmotion.
30. Rydlo, Cecilia (2010): Fighting for the otherness. Student nurses’ lived experiences of growing in caring.
29. Pettersson, Camilla (2010): Parents’ Possibility to Prevent Underage Drinking. Studies of Parents, a Parental Support Program, and Adolescents in the Context of a National Program to Support NGOs.
28. Thoroddsen, Ásta (2010): The role of standardised nursing languages in representing nursing and supporting nurses as knowledge workers.
27. James, Inger (2010): Bakom rutinerna. Kunskap och omvårdnadspraxis i mänskliga gränssituationer.
26. Petersson, Pia (2009): Att göra abstrakta begrepp och komplexa situationer konkreta. En avhandling om deltagarbaserad aktionsforskning i svensk vård och omsorg.
25. Liedström, Elisabeth (2009): Experiences of Chronic Sorrow and Quality of Life in Next of Kin of Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. (Licentiate thesis)
24. Österlind, Jane (2009): När livsrummet krymper.
23. Källström Karlsson, Inga-Lill (2009): Att leva nära döden. Patienters och vårdpersonals erfarenheter inom hospicevård.
22. Carlsson, Eva (2009): Communication about eating difficulties after stroke – from the perspectives of patients and professionals in health care.
21. Tinnfält, Agneta (2008): Adolescents’ perspectives – on mental health, being at risk, and promoting initiatives.
20. Lidskog, Marie (2008): Learning with, from and about each other: Interprofessional education on a training ward in municipal care for older persons.
19. Dwyer, Lise-Lotte (2008): Dignity in the end of life care – what does it mean to older people and staff in nursing homes?
18. Tollén, Anita (2008): Vardagen och förväntningar på dagrehabilitering – en studie i äldre personers uppfattningar. (Licentiate thesis)
17. Odencrants, Sigrid (2008): The complexity of nutritional status for persons with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease – a nursing challenge.
16. Forslund, Kerstin (2007): Challenges in prehospital emergency care – patient, spouse and personnel perspectives.
15. Frisk, Margot (2007): Asthma and respiratory symptoms related to the housing environment.
14. Johansson, Agneta (2007): Adolescents’ perspective on mental health and health-promoting dialogues. (Licentiate thesis)
13. Florin, Jan (2007): Patient participation in clinical decision making in nursing – a collaborative effort between patients and nurses.
12. Isaksson, Ann-Kristin (2007): Chronic sorrow and quality of life in patients with multiple sclerosis.
11. Eldh, Ann Catrine (2006): Patient participation – what it is and what it is not.
10. Göransson, Katarina (2006): Registered nurse-led emergency department triage: organisation, allocation of acuity ratings and triage decision making.
9. Carlsson, Eva (2006): Understanding persons with eating difficulties and communication impairment after stroke – patient experiences and methodological issues in qualitative interviews. (Licentiate thesis)
8. Pettersson, Ingvor (2006): Significance of Assistive Devices in the Daily Life of Persons with Stroke and Their Spouses.
7. Ekwall, Ewa (2006): Women’s Experiences of Primary and Recurrent Gynecological Cancer. (Licentiate thesis)
6. Florin, Jan (2005): Clinical judgement in nursing – a collaborative effort? Patient participation and nurses’ knowledge. (Licentiate thesis)
5. Eldh, Ann Catrine (2005): Patienters upplevelser av och uttryck för fenomenet delaktighet i hälso- och sjukvård. (Licentiate thesis)
4. Göransson, Katarina (2005): Emergency department triage – a challenging task for Swedish emergency nurses. (Licentiate thesis)
3. Odencrants, Sigrid (2005): Måltidsrelaterade situationer och näringstillstånd ur patienters med kroniskt obstruktiv lungsjukdom och sjuksköterskors perspektiv. (Licentiate thesis)
2. Jackson, Karin (2005): Att vara förälder till ett för tidigt fött barn – en prospektiv studie om upplevelsen av föräldraskap och möten med vården.
1. Gustafsson, Margareta (2003): Konsekvenser av en akut traumatisk handskada. En prospektiv studie av patientens situation under det första året efter olyckan.