Articles in journals | Articles, reviews/surveys | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries | Manuscripts |
Articles in journals
- Latina, D. , Goreis, A. , Sajko, P. & Kothgassner, O. D. (2023). Does Being Ignored on WhatsApp Hurt? A Pilot Study on the Effect of a Newly Developed Ostracism Task for Adolescents. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 12 (5).
- Tilton-Weaver, L. , Latina, D. & Marshall, S. K. (2023). Trajectories of nonsuicidal self-injury during adolescence. Journal of Adolescence, 95 (3), 437-453.
- Latina, D. , Jaf, D. , Alberti, R. & Tilton-Weaver, L. (2022). Can participation in organized sports help adolescents refrain from self-harm? An analysis of underlying mechanisms. Psychology of Sport And Exercise, 59.
- Latina, D. , Claréus, B. , Gayfer, B. , Sajco, P. & Lewis, S. P. (2022). “You leave the chat with a different feeling than when you came in”: A Content Analysis about Negative Experiences Following Instant Messaging among Adolescents with and without a History of Non-Suicidal Self-Injury. Digital Psychology, 3 (1), 3-10.
- Latina, D. & Bayram Özdemir, S. (2021). Ethnic harassment and self-harm among immigrant adolescents. Psychology of Violence, 11 (2), 164-174.
- Latina, D. , Bauducco, S. & Tilton-Weaver, L. (2021). Insomnia symptoms and non-suicidal self-injury in adolescence: understanding temporal relations and mechanisms. Journal of Sleep Research (1).
- Latina, D. & Stattin, H. (2018). Adolescents Who Self-Harm: The Patterns in Their Interpersonal and Psychosocial Difficulties. Journal of research on adolescence, 28 (4), 824-838.
- Stattin, H. & Latina, D. (2018). The severity and spread of adjustment problems of adolescents involved in mutually hostile interactions with others. Journal of Adolescence, 63, 51-63.
- Latina, D. & Stattin, H. (2016). Toward a Re-Interpretation of Self-Harm: A Cross-Contextual Approach. Aggressive Behavior, 42 (6), 522-532.
- Latina, D. , Giannotta, F. & Rabaglietti, E. (2015). Do friends' co-rumination and communication with parents prevent depressed adolescents from self-harm?. Journal of applied developmental psychology, 41, 120-128.
- Ortega, E. , Giannotta, F. , Latina, D. & Ciairano, S. (2012). Cultural adaptation of the strengthening families program 10-14 to Italian families. Child and Youth Care Forum, 41 (2), 197-212.
- Stattin, H. & Latina, D. (2017). Att vara både förövare och offer för andras aggressivitet i ungdomsåldern. Best Practice (30), 16-18.
- Latina, D. & Bayram Özdemir, S. (2019). Ethnic harassment and self-harm among immigrant adolescents: Exploring the mechanisms and conditions. Paper presented at 24th Workshop on Aggression, Stavanger, Norway, November 7-8, 2019.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Latina, D. (2016). Self-harm: interpersonal and holistic perspectives. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro university.
- Latina, D. & Stattin, H. Adolescents who self-harm : A holistic perspective on their interpersonal and adjustment problems.
- Latina, D. & Stattin, H. Toward a reinterpretation of self-harm : A cross-contextual approach.