Eva FunkPosition: Lecturer School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: No number available
Articles in journals
- Piippo-Huotari, O. , Funk, E. , Geijer, H. & Anderzen-Carlsson, A. (2020). Patients' and radiographers' experiences of dose reducing abdominal compression in radiographic examinations: A qualitative study. Nursing Open, 7 (3), 680-689.
- Funk, E. , Anderzén-Carlsson, A. , Ingverud, P. , Leander, A. & Thunberg, P. (2015). Patient-initiated breath-holds in MRI: an alternative for reducing respiratory artifacts and improving image quality. Clinical imaging, 39 (4), 619-622.
- Funk, E. , Thunberg, P. & Anderzen-Carlsson, A. (2014). Patients' experiences in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and their experiences of breath holding techniques. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 70 (8), 1880-1890.
- Bäck, A. , Savvopoulos, C. , Funk, E. & Geijer, H. (2018). Diuretic decision seven minutes post Tc-99m-MAG3 administration in a renography. In: European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. Paper presented at 31st Annual Congress of the European-Association-of-Nuclear-Medicine (EANM'18), Düsseldorf, Germany, October 13-17, 2018. (pp. S765-S765). Springer.
- Funk, E. , Anderzen-Carlsson, A. & Thunberg, P. (2016). Patient participation in MRI: patient experiences and image quality addressing breath-hold acquisitions. In: ECR 2016 Book of Abstracts B. Scientific Sessions and Clinical Trials in Radiology. Paper presented at European Congress of Radiology (ECR 2016), Vienna, Austria, March, 2-6, 2016. (pp. S379-S379). Springer.
- Funk, E. , Thunberg, P. & Anderzen-Carlsson, A. (2013). Instructed or patient-initiated breath holds: what do the patients prefer?. Paper presented at European Congress of Radiology (ECR 2013), Vienna, Austria, March 7-11, 2013.
Licentiate theses, comprehensive summaries
- Funk, E. (2015). Aspects on patient experiences and participation in magnetic resonance imaging including breath-hold acquisitions. Lic. (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro universitet.