Gabriella WennblomTitle: Senior Lecturer School/office: Örebro University School of Business
Phone: +46 19 301016
Articles in journals
- Englund, H. , Stockhult, H. , Du Rietz, S. , Nilsson, A. & Wennblom, G. (2022). Learning-Environment Uncertainty and Students' Approaches to Learning: A Self-Determination Theory Perspective. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research.
- Gerdin, J. , Johansson, T. & Wennblom, G. (2019). The contingent nature of complementarity between results and value-based controls for managing company-level profitability: A situational strength perspective. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 79, 1-17.
- Johansson, T. & Wennblom, G. (2017). In female supervisors male subordinates trust!?: An experiment on supervisor and subordinate gender and the perceptions of tight control. Journal of Management Control, 28 (3), 321-345.
- Johansson, T. & Wennblom, G. (2019). Explaining individual variation in enabling control perceptions and its outcomes within a budget control system: Evidence on the role of trust and fairness perceptions. Paper presented at 10th EIASM Conference on Performance Measurement and Management Control, Nice, France, September 18-20, 2019.
Doctoral theses, monographs
- Wennblom, G. (2012). Mapping management accounting and trust: an extended literature review.
Örebro: Örebro universitet.
Document in full text in Diva