About Henrik Ugge
Henrik Ugge is a resident at the Urology dpt. at Örebro University Hospital, and an affiliated researcher at Örebro University. His research concerns associations between inflammation and prostate cancer.
Articles in journals | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries | Manuscripts |
Articles in journals
- Helte, E. , Säve-Söderbergh, M. , Ugge, H. , Fall, K. , Larsson, S. C. & Åkesson, A. (2022). Chlorination by-products in drinking water and risk of bladder cancer: A population-based cohort study. Water Research, 214.
- Ugge, H. , Jarl, S. , Georgouleas, P. , Andersson, S. , Sundqvist, P. & Janusz, F. (2021). Diagnostic outcomes from transrectal and transperineal prostate biopsies: experiences from a Swedish tertiary care Centre. Scandinavian journal of urology, 55 (6), 434-440.
- Ugge, H. , Udumyan, R. , Carlsson, J. , Andrén, O. , Montgomery, S. , Davidsson, S. & Fall, K. (2018). Acne in late adolescence and risk of prostate cancer. International Journal of Cancer, 1580-1585.
- Ugge, H. , Udumyan, R. , Carlsson, J. , Davidsson, S. , Andrén, O. , Montgomery, S. & Fall, K. (2018). Appendicitis before age 20 years is associated with an increased risk of later prostate cancer. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, 27 (6), 660-664.
- Ugge, H. , Carlsson, J. , Söderquist, B. , Fall, K. , Andrén, O. & Davidsson, S. (2018). The influence of prostatic Cutibacterium acnes infection on serum levels of IL6 and CXCL8 in prostate cancer patients. Infectious Agents and Cancer, 13.
- Ugge, H. , Udumyan, R. , Montgomery, S. & Fall, K. (2017). Asthma and allergy in adolescence and risk of prostate cancer. In: Scandinavian journal of urology. Taylor & Francis.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Ugge, H. (2019). Inflammation and prostate carcinogenesis: influence of immune characteristics and early-adulthood exposure to inflammatory conditions on prostate cancer risk. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro University.
- Ugge, H. , Downer, M. K. , Carlsson, J. , Bowden, M. , Davidsson, S. , Mucci, L. A. , Fall, K. , Andersson, S. & et al. Circulating inflammation markers and prostate cancer.