Karin HildénTitle: Adjunct Senior Lecturer School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
Articles in journals | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries | Manuscripts |
Articles in journals
- Östling, H. , Ugarph-Edfeldt, M. & Hildén, K. (2021). Two cases of severe COVID-19 in gestational week 27 and 28 respectively, after which both pregnancies proceeded to term. International journal of obstetric anesthesia, 48.
- Stenberg, E. , Ruoqing, C. , Hildén, K. & Fall, K. (2020). Pregnancy As a Risk Factor for Small Bowel Obstruction After Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery. Annals of Surgery, 272 (1), 125-129.
- Hildén, K. , Magnuson, A. , Hanson, U. , Simmons, D. & Fadl, H. (2020). Trends in pregnancy outcomes for women with gestational diabetes mellitus in Sweden 1998-2012: a nationwide cohort study. Diabetic Medicine, 37 (12), 2050-2057.
- Fadl, H. , Saeedi, M. , Montgomery, S. , Magnuson, A. , Schwarcz, E. , Berntorp, K. , Sengpiel, V. , Storck-Lindholm, E. & et al. (2019). Changing diagnostic criteria for gestational diabetes in Sweden: a stepped wedge national cluster randomised controlled trial-the CDC4G study protocol. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 19 (1).
- Hildén, K. , Hanson, U. , Persson, M. & Fadl, H. (2016). Overweight and obesity: a remaining problem in women treated for severe gestational diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 33 (8), 1045-1051.
- Hildén, K. , Arntyr-Hellgren, P. , Magnuson, A. , Hanson, U. , Simmons, D. & Fadl, H. (2018). Born over 4500 g: the trends in birth trauma and mode of delivery in women with GDM and type 1 diabetes in Sweden between 1998-2012. Paper presented at Diabetes Pregnancy Study Group (DPSG) Meeting 2018, Rome, Italy, September 27-30, 2018.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Hildén, K. (2018). Gestational diabetes, obesity and pregnancy outcomes in Sweden. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro University.
- Hildén, K. , Hanson, U. , Persson, M. , Magnuson, A. , Simmons, D. & Fadl, H. Are gestational diabetes and adiposity independent risk factors for perinatal outcomes? : A population based cohort study in Sweden.
- Hildén, K. , Magnuson, A. , Montgomery, S. , Schwarcz, E. , Hanson, U. , Simmons, D. & Fadl, H. Cardiovascular disease among women with previous preeclampsia and/or gestational diabetes mellitus : a national case control study.
- Hildén, K. , Magnuson, A. , Hanson, U. , Simmons, D. & Fadl, H. Trends in pregnancy outcomes for women with gestational diabetes mellitus in Sweden 1998-2012 : a nationwide cohort study.