About Lavinia Gunnarsson
Currently (2023 – 2026), Lavinia Gunnarsson leads a project aiming to develop the collaboration platform Food and Health, the purpose of which is to create good conditions for the knowledge and competence from the university's profile area Food and Health to be utilized by SME companies and other actors in the food sector and the hospitality sector.
Previously, Lavinia Gunnarsson worked as a research coordinator at the Executive Office (2017 – 2022), where she supported the university's management in key issues related to research and coordinated the university's strategic initiatives, including the ones in Food and Health. She has also worked as an analyst at the Faculty Office (2011 – 2014) and manager for the administrative unit at the School of Health Sciences (2014 – 2017).
Lavinia Gunnarsson has a Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering and a PhD in Immunotechnology from Lund University. In addition to the employments at the university, she has experience from work in business, as a researcher and group manager at a biotechnology company as well as a project manager in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Articles in journals
- Hagemann, U. B. , Gunnarsson, L. , Geraudie, S. , Scheffler, U. , Griep, R. A. , Reiersen, H. , Duncan, A. R. & Kiprijanov, S. M. (2014). Fully Human Antagonistic Antibodies against CCR4 Potently Inhibit Cell Signaling and Chemotaxis. PLOS ONE, 9 (7).
- von Schantz, L. , Gullfot, F. , Scheer, S. , Filonova, L. , Gunnarsson, L. C. , Flint, J. E. , Daniel, G. , Nordberg-Karlsson, E. & et al. (2009). Affinity maturation generates greatly improved xyloglucan-specific carbohydrate binding modules. BMC Biotechnology, 9.
- Gunnarsson, L. C. , Montanier, C. , Tunnicliffe, R. B. , Williamson, M. P. , Gilbert, H. J. , Nordberg Karlsson, E. & Ohlin, M. (2007). Novel xylan-binding properties of an engineered family 4 carbohydrate-binding module. Biochemical Journal, 406 (2), 209-214.
- Filonova, L. , Gunnarsson, L. C. , Daniel, G. & Ohlin, M. (2007). Synthetic xylan-binding modules for mapping of pulp fibres and wood sections. BMC Plant Biology, 7.
- Gunnarsson, L. C. , Zhou, Q. , Montanier, C. , Karlsson, E. N. , Brumer, H. & Ohlin, M. (2006). Engineered xyloglucan specificity in a carbohydrate-binding module. Glycobiology, 16 (12), 1171-1180.
- Gunnarsson, L. C. , Dexlin, L. , Karlsson, E. N. , Holst, O. & Ohlin, M. (2006). Evolution of a carbohydrate binding module into a protein-specific binder. Biomolecular Engineering, 23 (2-3), 111-117.
- Gunnarsson, L. C. , Nordberg Karlsson, E. , Andersson, M. , Holst, O. & Ohlin, M. (2006). Molecular engineering of a thermostable carbohydrate-binding module. Biocatalysis and Biotransformation, 24 (1-2), 31-37.
- Johansson, R. , Gunnarsson, L. C. , Ohlin, M. & Ohlson, S. (2006). Thermostable carbohydrate-binding modules in affinity chromatography. Journal of Molecular Recognition, 19 (4), 275-281.
- Gunnarsson, L. C. , Nordberg Karlsson, E. , Albrekt, A. , Andersson, M. , Holst, O. & Ohlin, M. (2004). A carbohydrate binding module as a diversity-carrying scaffold. Protein Engineering Design & Selection, 17 (3), 213-221.