Maira BabriTitle: Senior Lecturer School/office: Örebro University School of Business
Phone: +46 19 303529
Articles in journals | Articles, reviews/surveys | Chapters in books | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, monographs | Reports |
Articles in journals
- Babri, M. , Corvellec, H. & Stål, H. I. (2022). Material affordances in circular products and business model development: for a relational understanding of human and material agency. Culture and Organization, 28 (1), 79-96.
- Babri, M. , Carlborg, P. & Öberg, C. (2020). Bildningspraktika för ekonomer. Organisation & Samhälle (2), 70-71.
- Stål, H. & Babri, M. (2020). Educational interventions for sustainable innovation in small and medium sized enterprises. Journal of Cleaner Production, 243.
- Helin, S. & Babri, M. (2015). Travelling with a code of ethics: a contextual study of a Swedish MNC auditing a Chinese supplier. Journal of Cleaner Production, 107, 41-53.
- Babri, M. , Davidson, B. & Helin, S. (2021). An Updated Inquiry into the Study of Corporate Codes of Ethics: 2005–2016. Journal of Business Ethics, 168 (1), 71-108.
Chapters in books
- Corvellec, H. , Babri, M. & Stål, H. I. (2020). Putting Circular Ambitions into Action: The Case of Accus, a Small Swedish Sign Company. In: Brandão, Miguel; Lazarevic, David; Finnveden, Göran, Handbook of the Circular Economy. Northampton: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Babri, M. , Corvellec, H. & Stål, H. I. (2020). Material Affordances in the Circular Economy. Paper presented at 36th European Group of Organization Studies (EGOS) Colloquium, Hamburg, Germany, July 2-4, 2020.
- Carlborg, P. , Babri, M. & Prenkert, F. (2020). Reconsidering place in relation to sustainability: An analysis of the intricate interplay in complex organizational networks. Paper presented at 7th biennial International Symposium on Cross-Sector Social Interactions (CSSI 2020), Online Conference, June 23-26, 2020.
- Carlborg, P. & Babri, M. (2019). Circular Servitization in SME's: A Practice Approach. In: Proceedings of the Spring Servitization Conference (SSC2019). Paper presented at 8th Spring Servitization Conference, Linköping, Sweden, May 13-15, 2019..
- Babri, M. & Gaim, M. (2018). Moral Engagement Through Paradoxical Mindset: How role and task-consistent reasoning reduces space for moral reflection and action. Paper presented at 31th European Business Ethics Network Annual Conference (EBEN), Tilburg, Netherlands, June 27-29, 2018.
- Babri, M. , Corvellec, H. & Stål, H. (2018). Power in the development of Circular Business Models: An Actor Network Theory approach. Paper presented at Corporate Responsibility Research Conference 2018, Devonshire Hall, Leeds, UK, 10–12 September, 2018.
- Babri, M. (2014). Deconstructing Code Stories: Versions of Corporate Morality based on Stories of Corporate Codes of Ethics. Paper presented at Corporate Responsibility Research Conference (CRRC), Leeds, England, September 15-17, 2014.
- Babri, M. (2010). Studying codes as transforming objects. Paper presented at 23rd Annual Conference of the European Business Ethics Network (EBEN 2010), Annual Doctoral Workshop, Trento, Italy, September 8, 2010.
Doctoral theses, monographs
- Babri, M. (2016). The Corporate Code of Ethics at Home, Far Away and in Between: Sociomaterial Translations of a Traveling Code. (Doctoral dissertation). Umeå: Umeå University.
- Babri, M. , Carlborg, P. & Du Rietz, S. (2020). Cirkulära praktiker: hur går vi från ord till handling?.. Örebro universitet, Handelshögskolan.