Niklas KarlssonTitle: Senior Lecturer School/office: Örebro University School of Business
Phone: +46 19 303114
Articles in journals | Doctoral theses, monographs | Reports |
Articles in journals
- Irandoust, M. & Karlsson, N. (2002). Impact of Preferences, Curricilum, and Learning Strategies on Academic Success. Education Economics, 10 (1), 41-48.
- Karlsson, N. (1999). Testing for normality in censored regressions. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 28 (7), 1635-1651.
- Aronsson, T. & Karlsson, N. (1997). Taxes and Quantity Constraints in a Model of Male Labour Supply in Sweden. Labour, 11 (1), 201-221.
- Brännäs, K. & Karlsson, N. (1996). Estimating the perceived tax scale within a labour supply model. Economics Letters, 52 (1), 75-79.
Doctoral theses, monographs
- Karlsson, N. (1996). Testing and estimation in labour supply and duration models. (Doctoral dissertation). Umeå: UmU Tryckeri.
- Karlsson, N. & Lunander, A. (2020). Choosing Opponents in Skiing Sprint Elimination Tournaments. Örebro: Örebro University School of Business (Working Papers, School of Business 2020:6).
- Karlsson, N. & Pettersson, N. (2020). Pigs in Space:Is Miss Piggy Going in for Final Landing? A Statistical Analysis of the Game Pass the Pigs®. Örebro: Örebro University School of Business (Working Papers, School of Business 3/2020).