Pether JildenstålTitle: Affiliated Researcher School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
Articles in journals | Articles, reviews/surveys | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries | Manuscripts |
Articles in journals
- Jildenstål, P. , Widarsson Norbeck, D. , Snygg, J. , Ricksten, S. & Lannemyr, L. (2021). Cerebral autoregulation in infants during Sevoflurane anesthesia for craniofacial surgery. Pediatric Anaesthesia, 31 (5), 563-569.
- Enlöf, P. , Romare, C. , Jildenstål, P. , Ringdal, M. & Skär, L. (2021). Smart Glasses for Anesthesia Care: Initial Focus Group Interviews with Specialized Health Care Professionals. Journal of Perianesthesia Nursing, 36 (1), 47-53.
- Jildenstål, P. , Hermander, K. , Berglund, A. , Warrén Stomberg, M. & Jakobsson, J. G. (2020). What is the Status Concerning Preoperative Anesthesia Risk Assessment, the View from a Swedish Nurse Anesthetist Perspective?: A National Web-Based Survey. Journal of Anesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine, 10 (5), 78-84.
- Jildenstål, P. K. , Hallén, J. L. , Rawal, N. , Berggren, L. & Jakobsson, J. G. (2014). AAI-guided anaesthesia is associated with lower incidence of 24-h MMSE < 25 and may impact the IL-6 response. International Journal of Surgery, 12 (4), 290-295.
- Jildenstål, P. K. , Rawal, N. , Hallén, J. L. , Berggren, L. & Jakobsson, J. G. (2014). Perioperative management in order to minimise postoperative delirium and postoperative cognitive dysfunction: Results from a Swedish web-based survey. Annals of medicine and surgery, 3 (3), 100-107.
- Jildenstål, P. K. , Rawal, N. , Hallén, J. L. , Berggren, L. & Jakobsson, J. G. (2014). Routines for reducing the occurrence of emergence agitation during awakening in children, a national survey. SpringerPlus, 3.
- Jildenstål, P. K. , Hallén, J. L. , Rawal, N. & Berggren, L. (2012). Does depth of anesthesia influence postoperative cognitive dysfunction or inflammatory response following major ENT surgery?. Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research, 3 (6), 220.
- Jildenstål,, P. K. , Hallén, J. L. , Rawal, N. , Gupta, A. & Berggren, L. (2011). Effect of auditory evoked potential-guided anaesthesia on consumption of anaesthetics and early postoperative cognitive dysfunction: a randomised controlled trial. European Journal of Anaesthesiology, 28 (3), 213-219.
- Olausson, A. , Svensson, J. , Andréll, P. , Jildenstål, P. , Thörn, S. & Wolf, A. (2022). Total opioid-free general anaesthesia can improve postoperative outcomes after surgery, without evidence of adverse effects on patient safety and pain management: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 66 (2), 170-185.
- Öbrink, E. , Jildenstål, P. , Oddby, E. & Jakobsson, J. G. (2015). Post-operative nausea and vomiting: Update on predicting the probability and ways to minimize its occurrence, with focus on ambulatory surgery. International Journal of Surgery, 15, 100-106.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Jildenstål, P. (2014). Influence of depth of anesthesia on postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) and inflammatory markers. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro universitet.
- Jildenstål, P. , Hallén, J. , Rawal, N. , Berggren, L. & Jakobsson, J. AAI-guided anaesthesia is associated with lower incidence of 24-hour MMSE<25 and may impact the IL-6 response.
- Jildenstål, P. , Rawal, N. , Hallén, J. L. , Berggren, L. & Jakobsson, J. G. Swedish anaesthesiologists and nurse anaesthetists routines for evaluation and management of cognitive function : a nationwide survey.