About Qianfang Liao
Qianfang Liao is currently a researcher with the Centre for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems at the School of Science and Technology.
She received a Ph.D. degree from the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, in 2015. Her research interests include fuzzy-based learning, computer vision, robotics, and control theory.
A complete list of her publications can be found at Qianfang Liao's Google Scholar profile.
Articles in journals
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. & Andreasson, H. (2022). FuzzyPSReg: Strategies of Fuzzy Cluster-based Point Set Registration. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 38 (4), 2632-2651.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. & Loutfi, A. (2022). Type-2 Fuzzy Model-based Movement Primitives for Imitation Learning. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 38 (4), 2462-2480.
- Sun, D. & Liao, Q. (2021). Asymmetric Bilateral Telerobotic System with Shared Autonomy Control. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 29 (5), 1863-1876.
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. & Andreasson, H. (2021). Point Set Registration for 3D Range Scans Using Fuzzy Cluster-based Metric and Efficient Global Optimization. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 43 (9), 3229-3246.
- Sun, D. , Kiselev, A. , Liao, Q. , Stoyanov, T. & Loutfi, A. (2020). A New Mixed Reality - based Teleoperation System for Telepresence and Maneuverability Enhancement. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 50 (1), 55-67.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. , Kiselev, A. , Stoyanov, T. & Loutfi, A. (2020). Shared mixed reality-bilateral telerobotic system. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 134.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. & Loutfi, A. (2020). Single Master Bimanual Teleoperation System with Efficient Regulation. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 36 (4), 1022-1037.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. , Stoyanov, T. , Kiselev, A. & Loutfi, A. (2019). Bilateral telerobotic system using Type-2 fuzzy neural network based moving horizon estimation force observer for enhancement of environmental force compliance and human perception. Automatica, 106, 358-373.
- Sun, D. , Liao, Q. , Gu, X. , Changsheng, L. & Ren, H. (2019). Multilateral Teleoperation With New Cooperative Structure Based on Reconfigurable Robots and Type-2 Fuzzy Logic. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 49 (8), 2845-2859.
- Liao, Q. & Sun, D. (2019). Sparse and Decoupling Control Strategies based on Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Models. IEEE transactions on systems, man and cybernetics. Part B. Cybernetics, 51 (2), 947-960.
- Liao, Q. & Sun, D. (2018). Interaction Measures for Control Configuration Selection Based on Interval Type-2 Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Model. IEEE transactions on fuzzy systems, 26 (5), 2510-2523.
- Sun, D. & Liao, Q. (2018). Type-2 Fuzzy Logic based Time-delayed Shared Control in Online-switching Tele-operated and Autonomous Systems. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 101, 138-152.
- Liao, Q. , Sun, D. , Cai, W. , Li, S. & Wang, Y. (2017). Type-1 and Type-2 effective Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models for decentralized control of multi-input-multi-output processes. Journal of Process Control, 52, 26-44.
- Adolfsson, D. , Magnusson, M. , Liao, Q. , Lilienthal, A. & Andreasson, H. (2021). CorAl – Are the point clouds Correctly Aligned?. In: 10th European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR 2021). Paper presented at 10th European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR 2021), Bonn, Germany, (Online Conference), August 31 - September 3, 2021. IEEE.
- Liao, Q. , Cai, W. , Lin, C. & Wang, Y. (2015). Control structure selection based on Type-1 and Type-2 T-S fuzzy models for MIMO processes. In: 2015 IEEE 10th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA). Paper presented at IEEE 10th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), Auckland, New Zealand, June 15-17 2015. (pp. 1602-1607). IEEE.
- Liao, Q. , Cai, W. & Wang, Y. (2014). Effective T-S fuzzy model for decentralized control. In: 7th International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability. Paper presented at 7th International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability, Colombo, Sri Lanka, December 22-24, 2014.. IEEE.
- Liao, Q. , Cai, W. & Wang, Y. (2013). Interaction analysis and loop pairing for MIMO processes described by type-2 TS fuzzy models. In: 2013 IEEE 8th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA). Paper presented at IEEE 8th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), Melbourne, Australia, June 19-21, 2013. (pp. 622-627). IEEE.