New opening hours for students
To help reduce the spread of infection we encourage all students to study from home.
However some studies require group working, so we’re making sure it’s possible to meet on campus at specified times. Please note this decision may change and you should stay up to date by regularly checking www.oru.se.
Please note: Everyone is urged to stay home at the slightest sign of illness.
The following now applies:
- University premises are open from Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 18:00.
- Between 18:00 and 07:00 all buildings are closed and students are required to leave.
- You can access Campus Örebro buildings on Saturdays and Sundays (07.00-18.00) by using your University Card.
- Computer rooms can be accessed all days of the week, 07:00 to 18:00.
- All university libraries are open 11:00 to 13:00, Monday to Friday. Please note they are not to be used as study locations for groups or individuals. The Medical Library’s extended opening facility (‘Meröppet’) is closed until further notice.
- Congrego in the centre of Örebro is open 08:00 to 18:00, Monday to Thursday, and 08:00-17:00 on Fridays.
School of Music students have 24-hour access to rehearsal rooms by using their University Cards. This is because it’s difficult to practise on certain instruments off-campus.
Students with placements (VFU) at the University Hospital and using changing rooms on Campus USÖ have access to Campus USÖ from 06:00 to 22:00. University Cards are needed for admission from 06:00 to 07:00, and 18:00 to 22:00.
Contact the study administrator at Campus USÖ if your placement means you need access outside of these times.
The entrances to the School of Hospitality, Culinary Arts and Meal Science on Campus Grythyttan are locked. You can use your University Card to gain access from 07:00 to 22:00.
The opening hours for ‘G-huset’ (G house) on Campus Örebro follow those of the Campus Gym - for more information about opening hours visit their website www.campusgymmet.se.
Employee access to university buildings is not affected at this stage.