Publishing agreement: BMJ
Through the agreement, corresponding authors at Örebro University may publish open access free of charge.
The agreement allows for unlimited publishing in the publisher's full open access journals. For articles published in hybrid open access journals a national cap allows for some 80 articles to be published open access in 2021.
Publication charges are covered for articles accepted January 1, 2021, at the earliest.
The publisher uses the ScholarOne platform for online submissions.
Follow the instructions below when submitting your article:
- Ensure that you are using your institutional email address (@oru.se) in order for the publisher to correctly identify you as an eligible author.
- In step 4 on ScholarOne - Authors & Institutions - choose "Edit" in the Actions column. Type "Orebro" and choose "Orebro universitet" as your institution.
- In step 6 - Details & Comments - choose "Not applicable" under the Open Access Membership paragraph.
Journals covered by the agreement
A list of journals included in the agreement is available on the publisher's website (select Örebro universitet under the heading "Select your institution").
Article types eligible for funded publication are:
- Original research articles (original articles reporting on primary research), when publishing in a full open access journal.
- Original research articles and reviews, when publishing in a hybrid journal.
Charges not covered
Other charges, for example color charges and page charges, are not covered by the agreement.
One year agreement (2021).