This page in Swedish

Help with financial reporting

Photo of a laptop with piles of coins on the screen.

Most funding bodies require a financial report at the end of the project, a report compiled by a finance officer.

The funding body may also require an auditor’s certificate. If so, the finance officer contacts the audit firm and provides the accountant with the documentation required.

It is important to remember that documentation concerning external funding must be registered in the records management system, Public 360.