Ida-Maria BörjessonTitle: Lecturer School/office: School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303111
Articles, book reviews | Conference papers |
Articles, book reviews
- Börjesson, I. M. (2011). Book review: Gendering Border Studies. Women's Studies: International Forum, 34 (3), 261-262.
- Börjesson, I. M. (2019). Career networks for women - a postfeminist sisterhood?. Paper presented at g19: Rethinking Knowledge Regimes. Solidarities and Contestations, Gothenburg, Sweden, October 7-9, 2019.
- Börjesson, I. M. (2016). Professional career networks for women - a sisterhood 2.0?. Paper presented at g16 - Gränser, mobilitet och mobilisering, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, November 23-25, 2016.
- Börjesson, I. M. (2016). Women’s professional career networks – a sisterhood 2.0?. Paper presented at Gender, Work and Organization 2016, 9th Biennial International Interdisciplinary Conference, Keele University, Staffordshire, UK, June 29 - July 1, 2016.
- Börjesson, I. M. (2014). Rethinking homosociality – a useful concept for relationships between women?. Paper presented at Rethinking Sisterhood – the affective politics of Women's Relationships, FWSA Interim Event, University of Bristol, UK, September 13, 2014.