Jacques ShebeheTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
About Jacques Shebehe
Jacques Shebehe obtained his medical degree at the University of Linköping, and his specialist qualification in general practice at Lindesbergs healthcare centre in Örebro County Region. Since February 2019, Jacques is a doctoral student at KEB.
Knowledge, attitudes and practice in health and disease; Health literacy; Social medicine; Geriatrics and Gerontology; Clinical epidemiology and biostatistics.
Jacque Shebehe is working on a doctoral project titled: Ageing, treatment modalities and health outcomes.
Swedish National Graduate School on Ageing and Health (SWEAH)
Articles in journals
- Shebehe, J. , Montgomery, S. , Hansson, A. & Hiyoshi, A. (2022). Low health literacy and multiple medications in community-dwelling older adults: a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open, 12 (2).
- Hiyoshi, A. , Berg, L. , Saarela, J. , Fall, K. , Grotta, A. , Shebehe, J. , Kawachi, I. , Rostila, M. & et al. (2022). Substance use disorder and suicide-related behaviour around dates of parental death and its anniversaries: a register-based cohort study. The Lancet Public Health, 7 (8), e683-e693.
- Baxter, R. , Jemberie, W. B. , Li, X. , Naseer, M. , Pauelsen, M. , Shebehe, J. , Viklund, E. W. , Xia, X. & et al. (2021). COVID-19: Opportunities for interdisciplinary research to improve care for older people in Sweden. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 49 (1), 29-32.
- Shebehe, J. , Ottertun, E. , Carlén, K. & Gustafson, D. (2021). Knowledge about infections is associated with antibiotic use: cross-sectional evidence from the health survey Northern Ireland. BMC Public Health, 21 (1).
- Shebehe, J. & Hansson, A. (2018). High hospital readmission rates for patients aged ≥65 years associated with low socioeconomic status in a Swedish region: a cross-sectional study in primary care. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care, 36 (3), 300-307.
- Shebehe, J. , Montgomery, S. , Hansson, A. & Hiyoshi, A. (2021). Health literacy and multiple medications in community-dwelling older people: a population-based cohort study. Paper presented at Global Health Literacy Summit (virtual), 3-5 October, 2021.
- Shebehe, J. , Montgomery, S. , Hansson, A. & Hiyoshi, A. (2019). Health literacy and multiple medications in community-dwelling older people. Paper presented at The Swedish Association of General Practice, Borås, Sweden, 8-10 maj 2019.
- Shebehe, J. , Montgomery, S. , Hansson, A. & Hiyoshi, A. (2019). Health literacy and multiple medications in community-dwelling older people. Paper presented at International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics European Region Congress, Gothenburg, Sweden, 23rd – 25th May, 2019.