Lillemor NybergTitle: Affiliated Researcher School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
Articles in journals |
Articles in journals
- Baumbach, L. , Ankerst, D. , Roos, E. M. , Nyberg, L. A. , Cottrell, E. & Lykkegaard, J. (2021). Association between received treatment elements and satisfaction with care for patients with knee osteoarthritis seen in general practice in Denmark. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care, 39 (2), 257-264.
- Baumbach, L. , Roos, E. M. , Ankerst, D. , Nyberg, L. A. , Cottrell, E. & Lykkegaard, J. (2021). Changes in received quality of care for knee osteoarthritis after a multicomponent intervention in a general practice in Denmark. Health Science Reports, 4 (4).
- Klässbo, M. , Nordström, K. , Nyberg, L. A. , Kristiansson, P. & Wadensjö, H. V. (2021). I exercise to postpone death: Interviews with persons with hip and/or knee osteoarthritis who are attending an osteoarthritis school. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice, 1-16.
- Baumbach, L. , Ankerst, D. , Nyberg, L. A. , Cottrell, E. , Roos, E. M. & Lykkegaard, J. (2020). ASSOCIATION BETWEEN RECEIVING DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF CARE AND SATISFACTION WITH CARE IN PATIENTS WITH KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS TREATED BY THEIR GENERAL PRACTITIONER. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 28, S450-S450.
- Nyberg, L. A. , Sundberg, C. J. , Wändell, P. , Kowalski, J. & Hellénius, M. (2020). Long-term effects of group exercise intervention on maximal step-up height in middle-aged female primary care patients with obesity and other cardio-metabolic risk factors. BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation, 12 (1).