Magnus SchoultzTitle: Senior Lecturer School/office: School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
Phone: +46 19 301360
About Magnus Schoultz
Magnus Schoultz is a doctoral student in education within the research school Successful Ageing.
His area of research is the relationship between learning and health for older adults. His research interests focus older adults' experiences of learning and his work is based on Dewey’s pragmatic philosophy of learning and Aaron Antonovsky’s salutogenic perspective of health.
He is a member of the research group ESERGO (Environmental and Sustainability Education Research Group Örebro) and the research environment SMED (Studies of Meaning-making in Educational Discourses). Schoultz is teaching at the teacher education program.
Articles in journals
- Schoultz, M. , Öhman, J. & Quennerstedt, M. (2022). Experiences of intrinsic values in education for older adults: insights from a Swedish senior university. European Journal for Research on the Education and Learning of Adults, 13 (1), 39-57.
- Schoultz, M. , Öhman, J. & Quennerstedt, M. (2020). A review of research on the relationship between learning and health for older adults. International Journal of Lifelong Education, 39 (5-6), 528-544.
- Alexopoulou, S. , Fart, F. , Jonsson, A. , Karni, L. , Kenalemang, L. M. , Krishna, S. , Lindblad, K. , Loutfi, A. & et al. Kristoffersson, E. (ed.) & Nilsson, K. (ed.) (2018). Successful ageing in an interdisciplinary context: popular science presentations. Örebro: Örebro University.
Chapters in books
- Bjursell, C. & Schoultz, M. (2022). Forskning som etisk och moralisk handling. In: C. Bjursell; M. Malec Rawiński, Äldres lärande: utblickar och insikter (pp. 345-362). Stockholm: Natur och kultur.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Schoultz, M. (2023). Seniorers lärande: Intrinsikala värden som hälsoresurs. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro universitet.