Articles in journals | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries | Manuscripts | Reports |
Articles in journals
- Parodis, I. , Andersson, L. , Durning, S. J. , Hege, I. , Knez, J. , Kononowicz, A. A. , Lidskog, M. , Petreski, T. & et al. (2021). Clinical Reasoning Needs to Be Explicitly Addressed in Health Professions Curricula: Recommendations from a European Consortium. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18 (21).
- Lidskog, M. , Löfmark, A. & Ahlström, G. (2009). Learning through participating on an interprofessional training ward. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 23 (5), 486-497.
- Lidskog, M. , Löfmark, A. & Ahlström, G. (2008). Learning about each other: Students' conceptions before and after interprofessional education on a training ward. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 22 (5), 521-533.
- Lidskog, M. , Löfmark, A. & Ahlström, G. (2008). Students' learning experiences from interprofessional collaboration on a training ward in municipal care. Learning in Health and Social Care, 7 (3), 134-145.
- Lidskog, M. , Löfmark, A. & Ahlström, G. (2007). Interprofessional education on a training ward for older people: Students' conceptions of nurses, occupational therapists and social workers. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 21 (4), 387-399.
- Göranzon, C. , Lidskog, M. , Freire, F. & Jansson, S. P. O. (2019). Peer learning: Medical students learn from and with each other in placement training at the primary health center. Paper presented at AMEE - Association for Medical Education in Europe, Vienna, Austria, 24-28 August, 2019.
- Bergh, A. , Ewins, K. & Lidskog, M. (2018). What is the Difference Between Knowing a Subject and Teaching it?: Interpreation and Guidance of Teaching in Higher Education. Paper presented at The European Conference on Educational Research (ECER 2018), Bolzano, Italy, September 3-7, 2018.
- Särnblad, S. , Lidskog, M. , Walfridsson, H. , Hjelmqvist, H. & Duberg, A. (2018). Will Early Clinical Training improve the professional skills?: Experience from a New Medical Education in Sweden. Paper presented at AMEE (An International Association for Medical Education), Basel, Switzerland, 25-29 August, 2018.
- Ewins, K. , Bergh, A. & Lidskog, M. (2017). What is the difference between knowing a subject and teaching it?: Enactments of teaching in higher education. Paper presented at 45th Congress of the Nordic Educational Research Association (NERA), Copenhagen, Denmark, March 23-25, 2017.
- Hultgren Hörnquist, E. , Nilsson, K. , Andersson, T. , Tidefelt, U. & Lidskog, M. (2011). Building a PBL-based integrated curriculum for a new medical school in Sweden. Paper presented at Celebrating the Past and Embracing the Future: Evolution and Innovation in Problem-based Larning, Conference, Grange-Over-Sands, UK, March 30-31, 2011.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Lidskog, M. (2008). Learning with, from and about each other: interprofessional education on a training ward in municipal care for older persons. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro universitet.
- Lidskog, M. , Löfmark, A. & Ahlström, G. Learning through participating on an interprofessional training ward.
- Tollén, A. , Lidskog, M. & Ivarsson, A. Treatment goals and goal attainment in day care rehabilitation for elderly persons.
- Cesta, A. , Cortellessa, G. , Fracasso, F. , Orlandini, A. , Fredriksson, C. , Lidskog, M. , Pettersson, I. , Engfeldt, P. & et al. (2012). GiraffPlus: D1.1 User Requirements and Design Principles Report.. .