Martina Carlsen MisicTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: School of Health Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
Research subject Research environments
About Martina Carlsen Misic
Martina Carlsen Misic is a specialist nurse and a doctoral student at the institution of health sciences. Martina's research studies pain alleviation for preterm and term infants with both pharmacological and non- pharmacological methods.
Martina is a trainee within the Canadian network PICH (Pain in child health) and member of the international research group PEARL (Pain in Early Life).
Articles in journals | Conference papers |
Articles in journals
- Carlsen Misic, M. , Eriksson, M. , Normann, E. , Pettersson, M. , Blomqvist, Y. & Olsson, E. (2022). Clonidine as analgesia during retinopathy of prematurity screening in preterm infants (cloROP): protocol for a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open, 12 (9).
- Carlsen Misic, M. , Andersen, R. D. , Strand, S. , Eriksson, M. & Olsson, E. (2021). Nurses' perception, knowledge, and use of neonatal pain assessment. Paediatric and Neonatal Pain, 3 (2), 68-74.
- Olsson, E. , Carlsen Misic, M. , Dovland Andersen, R. , Ericson, J. , Eriksson, M. , Thernström Blomqvist, Y. & Ullsten, A. (2020). Study protocol: parents as pain management in Swedish neonatal care - SWEpap, a multi-center randomized controlled trial. BMC Pediatrics, 20 (1).
- Carlsen Misic, M. , Ullsten, A. , Olsson, E. , Andersen, R. D. , Ericson, J. , Eriksson, M. & Thernström Blomqvist, Y. (2022). Balancing power by including parents as co-researchers: Live parental singing, breastfeeding, skin-to-skin-contact as procedural support in Swedish neonatal pain care. Paper presented at The 12th European Music Therapy Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland,[DIGITAL] June 8-12, 2022.
- Carlsen Misic, M. , Olsson, E. , Ericson, J. , Thernström Blomqvist, Y. , Andersen Dovland, R. , Eriksson, M. & Ullsten, A. (2022). Parent-delivered pain-relieving interventions in Swedish neonatal care, a mixed methods study. Paper presented at 13th International Symposium on Pediatric Pain(ISPP 2022), New Zealand,[DIGITAL], March 24-27, 2022.