Mei LiTitle: Affiliated Researcher School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
Articles in journals | Articles, reviews/surveys |
Articles in journals
- Li, M. , Cao, Y. & Olsson, L. (2021). A population-based study on time trends of hemoglobin in primary care comparing prediagnostic colorectal cancer patients vs age- and sex-matched controls. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 56 (3), 266-273.
- Kuria, A. , Tian, H. , Li, M. , Wang, Y. , Aaseth, J. O. , Zang, J. & Cao, Y. (2021). Selenium status in the body and cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 61 (21), 3616-3625.
- Kuria, A. , Fang, X. , Li, M. , Han, H. , He, J. , Aaseth, J. O. & Cao, Y. (2020). Does dietary intake of selenium protect against cancer? A systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based prospective studies. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 60 (4), 684-694.
- Tian, Q. , Li, M. , Montgomery, S. , Fang, B. , Wang, C. , Xia, T. & Cao, Y. (2020). Short-Term Associations of Fine Particulate Matter and Synoptic Weather Types with Cardiovascular Mortality: An Ecological Time-Series Study in Shanghai, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17 (3).
- Leepe, K. A. , Li, M. , Fang, X. , Hiyoshi, A. & Cao, Y. (2019). Acute effect of daily fine particulate matter pollution on cerebrovascular mortality in Shanghai, China: a population-based time series study. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 26 (25), 25491-25499.