Susann ArnellTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: School of Health Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303000
Articles in journals | Conference papers | Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries |
Articles in journals
- Arnell, S. , Jerlinder, K. , Geidne, S. & Lundqvist, L. (2022). Experiences of stakeholder collaboration when promoting participation in physical activity among adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Disability and Rehabilitation, 44 (9), 1728-1736.
- Arnell, S. , Jerlinder, K. & Lundqvist, L. (2020). Parents' perceptions and concerns about physical activity participation among adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Autism, 24 (8), 2243-2255.
- Arnell, S. , Jerlinder, K. & Lundqvist, L. (2018). Perceptions of Physical Activity Participation Among Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Conceptual Model of Conditional Participation. Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 48 (5), 1792-1802.
- Arnell, S. , Jerlinder, K. & Lundqvist, L. (2019). Participation in physical activities among adolescents with an Autism Spectrum Disorder: experiences from a parental perspective. Paper presented at 31st EACD Conference, Paris, France, May 23-25, 2019..
- Arnell, S. , Jerlinder, K. & Lundqvist, L. (2017). Participation in physical activities: a multilevel challenge for adolescents with autism spectrum disorders. Paper presented at 29th European Academy of Childhood Disability Annual Meeting (EACD 2017), "Steps into the future", Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 17-20, 2017.
Doctoral theses, comprehensive summaries
- Arnell, S. (2022). Participation in physical activity among adolescents with autism spectrum disorder - the perspectives of adolescents, parents and professionals. (Doctoral dissertation). (Comprehensive summary) Örebro: Örebro University.