Tanja E. HavstormTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: Örebro University School of Business
Phone: +46 19 301344
About Tanja E. Havstorm
- Research - Agile methods in IT and Project Management
- Education - Software Development Methods and Requirements engineering
- Equality work & Gender Mainstreaming
Tanja is currently enrolled in the project of Cargo cult behavior in agile systems development. The project focuses on agile method adoption and use in information systems development organizations. The research project is funded by The Research School Management and IT
She is teaching various courses such as systems development, systems modeling, requirement engineering, and information systems development methods (ISDM). During the recent semesters, Tanja has been supervising several bachelor theses mainly in the area of systems development methods.
Tanja's history at Örebro University started out with a BSc in Information systems, thereafter a Master level 1 in Information systems with a main focus on IT Management and systems development methods.
- Ph.D. Student representative in Informatics between 2016-2020.
- Gender Mainstreaming representative in Informatics, 2018-2021.
Tanja was involved in the universities' equality and gender mainstreaming work Jämställdhetskollegiet, she also had a focus on equality issues regarding education, research, and the workgroup in the Informatics department. Tanja was involved in this work since the beginning of 2018. This resulted in different network events targeting both students and practitioners in the IT industry around Örebro. One such event was hosted at the University together with the #addher network during fall 2018. Over the years, Tanja held workshops for the Informatics staff in gender mainstreaming. In the autumn of 2021, she held an open seminar entitled "Gender equality in the IT industry and Business" for all informatics students. The seminar was held available in hybrid form.
Chapters in books
- Mäki-Runsas, T. E. , Wistrand, K. & Karlsson, F. (2019). Cargo Cults in Information Systems Development: A Definition and an Analytical Framework. In: Bo Andersson, Björn Johansson, Chris Barry, Michael Lang, Henry Linger, Christoph Schneider, Advances in Information Systems Development: Designing Digitalization (pp. 35-53). . Springer International Publishing.
- Mäki-Runsas, T. E. (2019). Towards Identifying Information Systems Development Method (ISDM) Cargo Cult Behavior. In: AMCIS 2019 Proceedings. Paper presented at 25th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2019), Cancun, Mexico, August 15-17, 2019. Association for Information Systems.
- Mäki-Runsas, T. E. , Wistrand, K. & Karlsson, F. (2018). Cargo Cults in Information Systems Development: a Definition andan Analytical Framework. In: 27th International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD2018). Paper presented at 27th International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD2018), Lund, Sweden, August 22-24, 2018.